Residence Inn Portland Airport at Cascade Station
Shilo Inns Portland Airport(Portland)(Great Value!)
$143
$134
$141
$113
Country Inn
Best Western Inn At The Meadows(Portland)(Great Value!)
$94
Dossier(Portland)
$226
$205
  • Restaurant
Inn at Northrup Station(Portland)
$159
$154
All reviewslight railtarget storestudio suiteportland airportfull kitchenbasketball courtmax stationmarriott brandliving areafire pitrental carindoor poolthe shuttle driveryogurtcomplimentary shuttlecomplimentary breakfastfree parking
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

Got a good rate since booked 20 days in advance. Location is good - close to airport (free shuttle), couple of malls around with basic shopping and eating. Heated pool and small fitness center.

Nothing out of this world, nothing to complain either. Typical Marriott.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Myrna G, General Manager at Residence Inn Portland Airport at Cascade Station, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2014

Dear Residence Inn Guest,
Thank you very much for taking time to comment on the Residence Inn Portland Airport.
I was pleased to read that you enjoyed our location-close to the airport, shuttle and the pool.
I hope that the next time you are in Portland you will visit us again.
Again all comments make us a stronger and better hotel.

Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

Stayed with family for one night in a 2 Bedroom Unit. This is a moderate priced basic suite hotel. If you are used to staying in full service Marriott Properties you will be disappointed with the setup including low end toiletries, Bed Linens, Towels, Furniture etc. I am sitting in a vinyl Living Room Chair as I write this review that a previous guest had used as a note pad. Furniture is scratched and needs refurbishment. There is a small kitchenette are with 4 chairs and a table as well as a microwave and refrigerator Small Desk and I can hear the person on the next floor walking overhead. Small Philips LCD TV are in the rooms. Again if you are a full service hotel person I would stay away from this type of accomodation

Stayed: January 2014
Myrna G, General Manager at Residence Inn Portland Airport at Cascade Station, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2014

Dear Residence Inn Guest,
Thank you staying with us at the Residence Inn Portland Airport and I wanted to take just a moment to address your comments.
As you mentioned you are full service guest and I'm sorry that our Residence Inn did not meet your standards. I will personally look in to the furniture issue and make sure that it is corrected.
Again I want to apologies that your stay was not what you expected from a Marriott Property.
Thank you for your comments.
Sincerly,

Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

The room was great. The hotel was clean and the staff was friendly, especially the breakfast attendant. I can't remember her name but we had breakfast there on Christmas morning. She was so friendly and an absolute delight. I had my 6 month old and had fed him cereal. She was kind enough to rinse off his bowl and spoon. We've been traveling for a week and have stayed in several hotels. The other breakfast attendants have been rude and pushy so that made yours stand out.

Stayed: December 2013
Myrna G, General Manager at Residence Inn Portland Airport at Cascade Station, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2013

Dear Residence Inn Guest,
Thank you very much for taking the time to comment on your recent stay at the Residence Inn Portland Airport.
I was very pleased to read that your stay on Christmas and that breakfast was enjoyable. I really loved reading the part on how the breakfast attendant took care of you and your 6 month old child. We strive to offer 100% guest service.
I hope that when you return to the Portland area you will visit us again.

Reviewed December 27, 2013

This hotel is extremely close to the airport, and very convenient to major highways if you have a rental car. And there is a station just steps away from the hotel for those wishing to take the train. With Target just next door, grabbing those last minute items or food/snacks to bring back to your room was so convenient.

The hotel staff was very nice and friendly, from check-in to check out. The hotel was very clean, and my room was wonderful! It was a suite with a kitchen, living/dining area, desk, and a separate bed area. TV was viewable from any place in the room (except the bathroom), and the channel selection was a nice perk. Kitchen has all the basic amenities, just add your own food. The daily breakfast was delicious - great selection and staff.

I would definitely recommend this hotel to everyone, from those traveling alone like me, to families. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo

Dear Residence Inn Guest,
Hope that your enjoying your day and I wanted to take a moment and say thank you for the comments regarding your recent stay at the Residence Inn Portland Airport.
I was pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay and that the staff delivered great service.
We also like the location near Target and the other stores at Cascade Station.
Hope to see you in the near future and again thank you for your kind comments.

Reviewed December 1, 2013

This is a convenient location near PDX with an outstanding room to include, full kitchen, living room, king bed, bathroom sink area and separate toilet and shower. It was well appointed, updated and gave a new and modern appeal. It is next door to Subway, Target, a new Wendys, and walkable to the Cascades area Ikea, Red Robbin and many other stores. Some businesses are close by also and they have a convenient shuttle service to and from the airport. The only reason it did not get excellent as it was a bit noisy. Children could be heard running up and down the hall- the next floor up and heavy foot traffic in the room above. If you are a light sleeper, you may want the top floor but value for the room was excellent on Priceline. It was just by chance they accepted my bid and well worth it.

Room Tip: Top floor to eliminate foot traffic above you. This is a consistent experience with Residence Inn's for me but I still like them. Rooms on the North West side are near basketball court which you can hear if in use.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Myrna G, General Manager at Residence Inn Portland Airport at Cascade Station, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2013

Hello Donald W,
I wanted to take a moment and say Thank you for staying at the Residence Inn Portland Airport, and I was pleased to read thay you had an enjoyable stay.
I love the location of the hotel also as we are so convient to shopping, food and the airport.
We hope the next time you are in Portland that you will visit us again.
Again thank you,