“Beautiful area to walk around”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Pearl District

and up
Beer Love Brewery Tour in the Pearl District
Ranked #15 of 442 things to do in Portland
More attraction details
Owner description: An area of Portland that offers fine dining and businesses.
Rincon, Puerto Rico
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Beautiful area to walk around”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2013

I really like the area they only keep improving it. It is swanky and ritzy type neighborhood, but has lots of choices in terms of food and desert. I.e. Ice cream shop, gelato, cupcakes and so on. Powell book store is right off of it and the ambience is very safe and clean. For night time it is very busy and is all it up for party goers! I don't party anymore, but to visit restaurants and take a night stroll is very pleasant! First Thursday is very fun! If visiting it is a must see neighborhood, I don't think you will be disappointed.

1 Thank Buttajess

• Korean first
Titusville
1,088 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1,305 helpful votes
“From Central to quite a walk”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013

Parked the car for 90 minutes and thought that would be plenty of time...went back to pay the monster again for 90 minutes is not enough...you could spend more time than that in Powell's Book store. High end shops, high end art galleries, very appealing restaurants and gift shops, jewelry. If it is expensive it is on this street. The wife browsed for two hours and I just followed my check book. Seriously, this is worth a stop when you venture into the big city. I understand you can park 'all day for $5 on Saturday...go figure. I would suggest lunch as the menu and prices seem to be for forgiving. I have to admit I really did enjoy the visit to the Pearl District.

2 Thank James H
SF Bay Area
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Worth a walk through”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

Not quite as hip and artsy as I had hoped, but a nice place to walk through with some nice places to eat. Have to visit Powell's bookstore on the edge of this district even if you read books only on your iPad or Kindle.

1 Thank Rick N
Florida
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Fuller's Cafe”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

I couldn't find this in TA so decided to review it hear. This is a diner we had breakfast at in Portland, OR. The food was outstanding! I had fresh blueberry pancakes that were As big as a dinner plate. It was yummy . My husband had eggs and pancakes . We both highly recommend this place for a quick delicious breakfast.

Vancouver, Washington
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Great part of town.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2013

We love to visit here anytime of the year. Lots of quaint shops and so many different things that make it an adventure.

Visited May 2013

Been to Pearl District? Share your experiences!