“Great walking.”

$89.00*
Downtown Portland Food Tour
Ranked #17 of 452 things to do in Portland
More attraction details
Owner description: An area of Portland that offers fine dining and businesses.
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Have lunch, dinner and then a walk. A great neighborhood to just hang out in. Definitely a place that you will want to see.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

I stayed downtown while visiting my son who lives in a SE neighborhood. We took a wonderful stroll through the Pearl to shop, eat and enjoy the lovely old buildings. While there are many neighborhood small shops there is also a Patagonia and REI so we could get done what we needed to do. Many places to stop for tea, coffee, or snacks between stretches. Isabel's is my favorite place for breakfast/brunch. Dublin Bay is an excellent yarn shop.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

A great place to eat, see a play, hear some blues or jazz, and buy a book. upbeat, always busy at all hours, and walkable. This is what people want in a city. Many restaurant choices, a wide range of age groups. Good people watching. I love Portland.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

Arriving by MAX at the Amtrak Union Station, we a had pleasant stroll past the north Park Blocks into the heart of the Pearl District. Our only planned stop was to "Dragon" shop at Cargo NW and the two of us left with a total of four lucky dragons and forewarned that next lunar year's symbol will be snake! We had a delightful lunch at Paragon and poked into 6 or 7 shops, leaving with a bagful of baked goodies from the Pearl Bakery in time to join the return commuters....altogether a fun excursion!

Reviewed October 9, 2012

Nice neighborhood. It has good restaurants and good shopping. But I wouldn't stay all day here. Lots of boutiques which are very expensive. Maybe that's why I didn't enjoy it as much because it wasn't as price friendly. I'm from LA so there are plenty of price friendly boutiques in West Hollywood.

Been to Pearl District? Share your experiences!