“Not the best vegan doughnuts ever...”

Voodoo Doughnut Too
Ranked #4 of 69 Bakeries in Portland
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
Seattle, Washington
“Not the best vegan doughnuts ever...”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

I was really excited to hear that Voodoo had vegan doughnuts. However, they were not the best ever.

I tried a vanilla sprinkle and chocolate sprinkle doughnuts. I could taste the banana in the vanilla doughnuts... not good. The chocolate one tasted just like normal.

Also, I wish they had almond milk.

CASH ONLY!

• Visited October 2013

Cologne, Germany
“Heaven in Your Mouth.”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Three words: Maple Bacon Doughnut. As a Canadian, living in Germany, I don't get a lot of good bacon, maple, or doughnuts. Though I was skeptical at first, Voodoo Doughnut blew my mind.

We waited 15 minutes in line, to get this delicious doughnut, resulting in a $40 parking fine for an expired meter. Normally I'd be outraged. This doughnut made me forget temporarily how upset I was... that's how good it was.

dallas
“Worth the hype, but not the wait”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Do yourself a favor and go very early to avoid the lines. My donut was very yummy... and HUGE..and the coffee was okay. The themes are crazy and fun, and was on my had to do list along with your famous bookstore.
I am not a donut person, so I wouldn't go back unless I was taking someone who hadn't been.

EVERETT
“Fun experience!”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

You have probably seen Voodoo Doughnuts on popular food channels as I have, so I had to try it out. It is a fun atmosphere to be sure. I went in the afternoon and there were very few people there. However, the set up they have for the "busy times" shows that you would want to avoid it at a "busy time" or endure the lines. I had the Memphis Mafia doughnut which is a banana fritter with peanut butter, peanut crumbles, chocolate and chocolate chips. IT WAS AWESOME (but I should have got something to drink to go with it).

Yakima, Washington
“Maple Bacon Bars!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Never had a maple bacon bar before, and haven't had one quite like it since. The Bacon is the thick cut stuff and perfectly cooked to crispy perfection. My friend loved the Tang Doughnuts.

Visited October 2012