“Visitor's Delight”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Always long lines, and people go away with boxfulls. You can have all the glop; my favorite is the silky cake doughnut with chocolate frosting, topped with chopped peanuts.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

The flavor was way better than I thought it would be. Thinking it was more novelty than good doughnut I was proven way wrong. I didn't like the maple bacon but I'm not a maple fan, Bacon alone was really good. Line wasn't bad on a sunday morning especially after seeing the line at the original store.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

We had a voodoo doll and a doughnut with fruit loops. The doll was very funny to look at. I really liked the idea with the pretzel stick sticking out of the doll.
The waiters were in a good mood and helped to pick.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Not a bad thing, the employees are just eclectic but then again this is Portland and Portland would not be Portland any other way. Back to the doughnuts. What is not to like when someone puts bacon on a maple bar. And you don't have to fight with the police to get into the place, haha. The doughnuts are great and the employees are very nice. Get there very early because the line will get long.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

We had seen this place on TV and my 10 year old really wanted to go there. It is a funky fun place and the doughnuts taste great. We had to have a bacon maple bar. The frostings are very sweet, in fact the 10 year old said "I tried to consume the doughnut and instead it consumed me" he could not finish the maple bar in one sitting it was so sweet. My Lemon dusted Crueller was sweet, but also delicious.
On the downside. the names of some of the doughnuts are NOT family friendly. Even if they made my ten year old snicker.