Open today: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Oregon coast from Astoria

Reviewed September 26, 2018
NorthStar560975
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had done a bit of research and came up with my own itinerary for wine tasting having selected a few wineries of interest to me located in Dundee Hills, about 45 minutes from downtown Portland. In search of a driver for my group of 3, I chose this company, and it was a great decision! From the start to end, they were very easy to work with and very professional. First, when planning my day, I had several changes to both # of people in my party and # of hours we wanted to have our driver. They were very responsive via email and very flexible and patient with my ever-changing plans.

Our driver, Tom, was prompt and picked us up at the hotel right on time in a comfortable Lexus. Throughout the day, Tom was very flexible and allowed us to add an additional 2 hours to our schedule to allow us to visit another 2 wineries we saw and became interested in while in the Dundee Hills area. He even made another stop at a winery we had visited earlier in the day so we could pick up a bottle of champagne for later. Surprisingly, he had two champagne glasses so we were able to enjoy the champs on our ride back to Portland!

This is a top notch company with great customer service, and I will be using them on a future wine tour the next time I visit Portland.

Reviewed September 26, 2018 via mobile

An outstanding trip down to Rockaway Beach and back with great scenery and stops whenever we wanted Weather was not so cooperative but didn’t matter when you have your personal tour guide and chauffeur. Phil was excellent. Highly recommended. We were on a cruise and glad we booked our own excursion. It worked out great!!

phil c, Owner at My Chauffeur Tours of Oregon, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2018

Thank you for your kind comments Nick. Take care.

Reviewed August 26, 2018

Excellent job of organizing and facilitating a wine tour and dinner for nearly 200 people! Went to St Josef's winery for a very enjoyable evening of food and wine. Shout out to St. Josef's and to Cheryl's catering. My Chaffeur did an excellent job facilitating the event.

Reviewed July 31, 2018

Highly recommend "My Chauffeur." We took the combined sternwheeler and overland tour and enjoyed every bit of it. Phil, our guide, was friendly and knowledgeable. He added immeasurably to our enjoyment of the day. The sternwheeler trip was also great. It gave us views - as well as an understanding - of the gorge that would not have been possible from land. If you elect to do both the sternwheeler and overland tours, recommend that you budget an entire day for activity.

1  Thank Ratsaraq
phil c, Manager at My Chauffeur Tours of Oregon, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2018

Greatly agreed—the Sternwheeler is a great addition to your Gorge trip. And agreed, with the 2 hour Sternwheeler addition, our 6 hour trip is too short, a 7 or 8 hour tour is better.
Thank you Tom.

Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

highly recommend "My Chauffeur." It was a wonderful day trip!

Phil, our chauffeur and our guide, was amazing! He picked us up at our hotel. Made many stops, let us visit as many place as we could and drove us to airport.
Phil, provided the best customer service. Everything was coordinated to our tour needs.

We will definitely be using My Chauffeur Tours of Oregon again. Thank you Phil for a great job well done!

phil c, Manager at My Chauffeur Tours of Oregon, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2018

Thank you Elise, I really appreciate your review.

Reviewed January 28, 2018

Great tour for getting exposed to the waterfalls near Portland.
I also enjoyed the history of the region that Phil had researched.
I never would have accomplished going to these falls myself or gotten as much info.

Reviewed January 4, 2018

I highly recommend "My Chauffeur." It was a wonderful day trip!

Tom, our chauffeur and our guide, was amazing! He picked us up at our hotel. We drove to Astoria, stopped in small cities, such as Seaside, Manzanita, Cannon Beach and Tillmook, then Tom drove us back to our hotel in Portland, Oregon. It was just an exquisite time. Every detail of our tour was perfect. In my opinion, it is the best way to see the coastline or the city of Portland.

Phil, the tour coordinator, provided the best customer service, as well. Everything was coordinated to our tour needs, even when we had last minute changes to our schedule.

We will definitely be using My Chauffeur Tours of Oregon again, when we return to Portland Oregon to explore Bend Oregon. Thank you Phil and Tom for a great job well done!

Reviewed December 7, 2017 via mobile

Took the Mt Hood and Gorges tour with Phil. Had a great time. Really catered to our interests! First time we had been in snow.

phil c, Manager at My Chauffeur Tours of Oregon, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2017

Thanks for the nice comment Terri and Haley. I really appreciate that.

Reviewed September 22, 2017 via mobile

Phil of my Cheurffeur could not have done a more wonderful job. Picked us up at the airport, came in to make sure we we found each other from flights from different states. Helped us get lots of heavy luggage to the limo. He was only interested in showing us a great time. We took a different tour for 4 days. He was always pleasant and enjoyed our sense of humor. The car was an older model but in excellent condition. He was the best driver we had ever rode with, very steady. He was always right on time and we could set the times we wanted to start the tours.

phil c, Owner at My Chauffeur Tours of Oregon, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2017

Thank you Dorothy & Ann Marie! Your the Best. I couldn't have had a better time with 2 wonderful ladies.
And Thank you for our very wonderful, very 1st TripAdvisor review. I'll be thinking of some very special thank you gift...