$219
  • Pool
$179
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $200/night.

$214
$165
$153
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Park Lane Suites & Inn(Portland)(Great Value!)
$169
$152
Priceline
$256
$163
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $193/night.

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 22, 2014

We chose this location because it was a bit cheaper than the Motel 6 near the Convention Center. The room was quite small, but it was neat and "clean". It could have used a good deep cleaning, especially the carpet. The room was a non smoking room, yet it still smelled of smoke residue. This location does not have microwaves or refrigerators in any of their rooms. I knew this ahead of time because I called and asked. Wifi is $2.99 per day as well. Our room all didn't have a bathtub, just a shower stall. This wasn't a problem for us, but if you have little kids that take baths it might be important to know. This location also has an outdoor pool that is open during the summer months.

I've also stayed at the Convention Center Motel 6, and it was much nicer in my opinion. The wifi was "free" and the room was cleaner. I think we'll probably stay in the Convention Center location next time.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed August 21, 2013

The welcome was excellent and the advice and service was the same. Unfortunately the room did not match the same level. Very basic accommodation that could do with a through clean and update of the facilities.
Given we didn't pay that much is a bonus.

Room Tip: Try somewhere else.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Friendly front desk to start. Room and bathroom were very clean, neat as a pin. Quiet and got a very good night's sleep. Went down to the lobby for coffee in the AM and the desk clerk was very hospitable. I would stay here again. The location is very convenient.

Room Tip: second floor rooms tend to be quieter.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank NYhitchhiker
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Will go down as the worst hotel experience I've ever had.
We got the room and when my husband sat down at the table and rested his elbows, it flipped the table top up and almost smacked him in the face! We looked under it and was just held on by one screw, which had worn out.
I had heard stories about how the strippers would bring their Johns back from the Safari Club next door and primarily all the rooms on the right side of the building were reserved for long time stayers and the strippers escapades but didn't think it would affect me.
The mattress was shoved against the wall and my husband was asleep in the corner with the remote hidden under him. All of a sudden I heard a deep male voice in the throws loudly-as if it were in our room. Sounds like a stripper brought back a john. Horrified, I couldn't find the remote under my practically dead husband. I buried my head in my pillow.
The next morning, I tried to forget about the day prior's experience and got up early to get some coffee from the lobby. when I returned to the hotel room, I was mortified to see the flat sheet (which was used instead of a fitted) had lifted to reveal what looked like a murder scene. There at my head was what looked like old blood pooled, and flowing down the side. There was even a dried puddle stain on the floor!!
I immediately packed us up and stomped to the front desk to the woman with 1 tooth and whiskers demanding a refund. She was full of apologies until the housekeeper called her to say it was chocolate milk. Then it was "well, I'll refund you for the 2nd night unused but not the one you used. It was just chocolate milk." I'm sorry, if you are that cheap, why wouldn't you flip the mattress to hide this? I was horrified.
NEVER STAY HERE!!!

Room Tip: Just pay the extra 40 bucks and stay somewhere that has some pride.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank lizrox
Reviewed December 8, 2012

Dont be fooled by the refreshed logo on motel 6 logo it means soaked down with fabreeze. I stayed there because of location. Turn your bathroom ventalator on 24/7 helps keep the smoke from the other rooms out.
There is a mcdonalds across the street and several good local places to eat.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family