1,556 results
All reviews shuttle service free breakfast free shuttle business center cascade station early flight on site restaurant indoor pool clean rooms great place to stay stayed one night exercise room rental car yogurt night's sleep breakfast room would definitely stay here again
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

There is a short shuttle ride to and from the airport. All of the employees were helpful about the area and nice to talk with. The hotel was clean. The breakfast was good and it was kept stocked. Eggs, sausage, French toast, yogurt and cereal. Make-your own waffles as well.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Melizza I, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Portland International Airport, OR, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Ott2fly,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to share your experience. I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay, especially the breakfast. We hope to see you back soon.

Kindest regards,

Melizza Inocencio

• Trip type: Traveled with family

• Trip type: Traveled solo

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The most helpful front desk clerk I've ever dealt with - Wintana - is a credit to the hotel. In a time when customer service is few and far between, she was simply amazing. I hope the hotel managers see this and give her the praise due to her. After dealing with her I will always look for a Country Inn and Suites to stay in when I go on vacation.

Room tip: Close to airport with shuttle service

Dear Julie K,

Thank you for recognizing Wintana, and so happy that she made a difference during your stay. I have shared this with my entire team. We love celebrating the successes of our team members and letting them know how much they contributes to the success of our hotel. We appreciate the loyalty to Country Inn & Suites, and we look forward to see you back the next time you are in the Portland Area.

Kindest regards,