Lowest prices for your stay
$108
Free cancellation until 04/22/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
Expedia.com$108
Agoda.com$108
StayForLong$150
1,622 results
All reviews close to the airport front desk shuttle service free breakfast free shuttle early flight great place to stay rooms are clean stayed one night yogurt inns sink max
Selected filters
Reviewed January 28, 2008

The only reason I stayed here was because my work was able to get me a park and fly package for 14 days of parking for 85.00 which was supposed to include tax. That for me was cheaper than parking alone at PDX and I thought why not, I get a room and a hot breakfast as well as parking for such a great price. So I checked in and there was an "issue" with the pricing. The lady at the front desk said it didn't include tax so my stay was going to be like 92.00. I thought ok I will just double check with the person when I check out which I did. It ended up costing me 88 and some change.....still a great deal. The rooms were well kept up and the breakfast was decent. The shuttle was on time and I honestly have no complaints other than the 3 dollars extra it ended up costing me (which isn't a big deal but I just don't like being told one thing when it ends up being another).

Date of stay: November 2007
Reviewed August 24, 2007

I stayed here for four nights on a recent business trip to the area. I got in late on a Sunday night and waited just over an hour for the shuttle to the hotel. This was after my associate and I called the hotel twice! The wait was excessive and we saw other hotel shuttles come and go multiple times while we waited. The rooms are clean, but the beds were uncomfortable and the pillows were definitely lacking.

The breakfast in the morning is good. Nothing special, but more than pastries and juice. The restaurant at the hotel is average and there are no other restaurants in this industrial area and so dining choices were limited. The hotel did volunteer that their shuttle would take us to a restaurant anywhere within five miles of the hotel, but after our first experience with the shuttle we were reluctant to try anything else. I didn't try the pool, so I can't comment on that.

Date of stay: August 2007
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 19, 2007

We stayed here dor three nights, It was an easy 15 -minute drive into the city.

It was clean and there were cookies, coffee, and tea at the desk. The breakfast is included and is normal, waffles, fruit, yogurt, cereals, oatmeal.

The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The AC units are very loud. They wake you up, so do the planes. It was worth what you paid. The front desk did not respond to our three calls about the AC unit.

Date of stay: August 2007
Reviewed June 17, 2007

I stayed here the week of 11 Jun. Location is only a couple miles from airport and highways. Rooms were clean. There was a smell in stairway, not sure what it was. Pillows lack support, but bed was fine. Maid service was thorough. Breakfast was very good, with a nice selection. Cookies, coffee, and tea always available in the lobby. Internet computer available on second floor by elevator. All in all a nice visit. Fresh berries behind the hotel if you come during the right month. They are in bloom now, but will be ready for eating/picking in Sept.

Date of stay: June 2007
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Bobkatevan
Reviewed May 29, 2007

Great hotel right next to the airport. The location, front desk staff, room, breakfast, and parking were all great. No comment on the pools, dinners, or shuttle service, since they were not tried. I would stay at this hotel again when traveling to portland.

Date of stay: May 2007