Courtyard Portland Airport
$186
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Shilo Inns Portland Airport(Portland)(Great Value!)
$150
Orbitz.com
$199
$193
Travelocity
All reviewsportland airportcourtyard marriotttypical courtyardhalibutroad noisefree shuttlebathroom fanroom was cleanearly flightshuttle driverrefrigerator and microwavenext morningcheck in was a breezefitness centergood nights sleeppark flygreat bed
Reviewed May 21, 2013

If you travel the US frequently and stay at the average Courtyard Marriott, you will have noticed that renovations started a couple of years back with the rooms and then went on to the addition of the Bistro concept.

In the case of this hotel while the bistro is there, the room renovation did not occur, so when you get to your room, you will be facing a quite old and not quite clean room...

If location is what you are after, this place will do ok for a night or two. If you are looking for a nice place, you can do much better for the same price.

• Stayed: May 2013
Dawna R, General Manager at Courtyard Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2013

Thank you for sharing your review with the TripAdvisor community. I appreciate your feedback and will address the issues you have brought to my attention. Also, we will be renovating our guestrooms this year. I am excited to share with you that we will begin guestroom renovations in just a couple of months. We look forward to providing our guests continued outstanding service with a great new look to our guestrooms.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I have been to several Marriott hotels and even received a Christmas present from one for staying so many times. BUT, nothing compared to the overall experience I had in February, 2013. Clean beyond belief. Service like I have NEVER had, even in larger Marriott's. Exceptional food, a Jacuzzi in the room, the friendliness of the staff all contribute to an incredible stay. I don't travel very often, but I will be sure to include Courtyard Marriott in my search list every time.

Room Tip: Some rooms in this hotel have Jacuzzi hot tub.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Dawna R, General Manager at Courtyard Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2013

What a fantastic review! I am delighted that you had such a great experience with Courtyard. I would expect nothing less. However, it was not at the Courtyard by Marriott Portland Airport in Oregon. None of our guestrooms have a jacuzzi tub in the room. You may have intended to post this review for the Courtyard by Marriott Portland Airport in Maine. As I said, this is a great review and the correct property should receive the kudos for their efforts. I hope you will be able to repost your review for them. If you are ever in Portland, Or., please know that we would welcome the opprotunity to provide you with a fantastic stay.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

Had a great stay at Courtyard in Portland. The staff was EXCELLENT!! Extremely helpful with shuttle service, airline boarding passes, and using Portland' s public transportation. Room was clean and spacious. So glad that I stayed here rather than down the street at the Sheraton or Hampton Inn. I am sure that you would hear the plane noise staying there.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Dawna R, General Manager at Courtyard Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2013

Thank you for sharing your experience with the TripAdvisor community. I am pleased that we were able to provide you with a great stay and that you found our staff to be "EXCELLENT!!" We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed April 14, 2013

We had a layover in Portland and I randomly chose this hotel to spend the night at. Best random decision I ever made. The shuttle picked us up promptly from the airport. We were greeted by a very friendly and helpful desk host named Josh. Then, we enjoyed an excellent meal in the Bistro prepared and served by some top notch chefs and servers. If we lived in Portland we would be make regular visits to the Bistro for their delicious food. Then, to top it off, we had a great nights' sleep in their amazing beds. The next morning the friendly and helpful shuttle driver loaded our luggage and took us back to the airport - a quick 5 minute ride. Excellent experience!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Dawna R, General Manager at Courtyard Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2013

Thanks so much for sharing your experience! As always it is great to hear feedback from our guests. I'm delighted that our staff and facilities exceeded your expectations. Thanks too for complimenting our staff. Josh, the cook, the server and all of our staff will enjoy reading of your stay. We look forward to being of servcie to you again soon.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

It took us 22 hours and 4 layovers to finally arrive in Portland. Needless to say we were dead tired and a little grouchy as our car rental reservations were a mess and delayed our exit from the airport for another hour. Arriving at the Courtyard Marriott Portland Airport hotel past mid-night we weren't expecting much but the lone person at the front desk - Bo (sorry I am not sure of the spelling of his name) warmly greeted us and made an effort to book us into a quiet room so we could rest peacefully. He also gave us bottles of water and a chocolate bar for a snack - in case we were hungry as there were no food places open in the hotel and nearby. I don't know if it was just because we were so tired but the bed in our room was so comfortable and soft. The room location was indeed quiet as Bo said it would be and we had a very tranquil nights sleep. Some observations about the hotel facility: upgraded and very modern looking with a nice reception/food area. We did not get to try any of the amenities though because we only were there for 1-night - passing through to our final destination. If the hospitality and kindness we experienced from Bo is reflective of the rest of the hotels staff then we definately will make this our hotel of choice if we are ever in the area again and highly recommend it to friends, family and colleagues. Thank you Bo for making our short stay a pleasant memory.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank MYSPIKE
Dawna R, General Manager at Courtyard Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2013

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with the tripadvisor community. We do our best to welcome weary travelers at all hours of the day and night. I am thrilled to hear that Bo exceeded your expectations. I will be sure to share your post with him and all of our staff. We look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you again in the future.