“Beers and History”

and up
Portland Brewery Bike Tour
Ranked #31 of 448 things to do in Portland
More attraction details
Owner description: Pop in for a pint at the oldest microbrewery in Oregon.
Lincoln City, Oregon
57 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 69 helpful votes
“Beers and History”
Reviewed August 15, 2012

Nicely renovated and easy access to the streetcar route. Great service! I was brave enough to try a "Knucklehead" (delicious) but switched to "Heron" since I began to sway. Spinach and kale salad was a perfect lunch. It was really hot so we sat inside where it was cooler and less crowded.

Visited August 2012

Victoria, Canada
82 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 164 helpful votes
“Still Very Good”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

We last visited this brewpub 15 years ago when it was in a rundown industrial/commercial area. It has been upgraded as has the whole area. We sat outside on the loading dock for dinner; very pleasent. We ordered the Steel Pizza which arrived promptly and hot. Excellent service. I had the "Black Rain" Ale which turned out to have a too estringent after taste for my liking. Not quite an IPA but not a porter either. Prices are reasonable.

Arlington, Texas, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Meeting for food.”
Reviewed August 5, 2012 via mobile

It was a halfway point for meeting. My family had been there before. The beer was good and I recommend the homemade pretzels and cheese. Everyone enjoyed there dinner.

Chicago
613 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1,259 helpful votes
“A great pub & restaurant”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

BridgePort Brew Pub is a great pub in the Pearl district in downtown Portland.

My wife and I stopped here on a Saturday night for a beer based on a local’s recommendation. Bridgeport Brewery and Brewpub is in a very historical area and the building itself is very old. It is both a restaurant and a pub and takes up two entire floors of the building. This place was really crowded when we were there. Great beers.

Visited July 2012
global
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Busy 2-floor pub + restaurant”
Reviewed July 20, 2012

Always plenty of people here so convivial atmosphere, good prices, my girlfriend loves it for the good choice of veggie options like the hummus plate. Brunch here, too. Guys love the beer, of course.

Visited March 2012