“Just fantastic”
Review of Gracie's

Gracie's
Reserve with OpenTable
Gracie's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #142 of 4,320 Restaurants in Portland
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: SW Morrison St.
Leamington Spa, England, United Kingdom
“Just fantastic”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

I was staying at the hotel deluxe and so I had breakfast here everyday. The food was always fantastic with excellent service provided. The portions are very generous and every detail just felt perfect, the curved tables and bench seats in some of the areas are also great for sharing with a loved one. It said a lot to me that people were coming in for breakfast who weren't staying at the hotel, I can't think of any other hotel restaurant I've ever been to where that happens.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank James D

Alsip
“Great food, great ambiance”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

This restaurant was in the hotel where I was staying. And after a full day of Gorge touring, it was a nice way to end the day. They have a cocktail named after Elizabeth Taylor that is purple and perfect. I loved the lamb, but not a fan of the cous cous. The menu is great, full of local produce and of course local wines and beers. It is a little more upscale, but is well worth the price.

Visited October 2013
Florence, Oregon
“Dining Elegance”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

What a delight to discover Gracie's inside the Hotel de Lux. From the street one would not expect a hotel restaurant to be this classy. It reminded me of the Hotel Del in San Diego. A beautiful interior along with great food and service. My wife had the braised lamb and I had the short rib pasta, and both were excellent. Our server, Kai, was prompt and friendly. After dinner we adjourned to the De luxe lounge for an after dinner cocktail. Nice bar and end to a fine evening.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank amazinn2
Brightwood, Oregon
“Perfect Pre Theater Dining”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

We have dined here several times prior to an evening at the nearby live theater company. Gracie's is inside the DeLux hotel, an historic building in downtown Portland. The service was perfect and the food very Northwest in theme and you can tell the menu changes with the seasons. Be sure to make reservations and stay at the hotel for an added treat, it is beautiful and very comfortable.

• Visited September 2013
Bothell, Washington
“Surprisingly large portions, great service”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

When you dine here (we only had breakfast but I suppose this would apply to lunch or dinner as well), make sure you come hungry b/c the portions are huge! I was pleasently suprised, given that this hotel is so elegant and you'd expect to pay a lot more for a lot less food. I felt like I was dinining in a scene from a classic movie with the curved booths that made it all the more romantic. The service was wonderful and the staff was very friendly and attentive. Even if I weren't staying at the Hotel Deluxe, I'd come here for breakfast, lunch or dinner! Well worth a try!

• Visited July 2013