“Polite Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of H5O bistro & bar - CLOSED

H5O bistro & bar
Cuisines: American, Bar, Contemporary
Good for: Scenic view, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Naito Parkway
Transit: Max Light Rail is easily accessible...within steps of Hotel Fifty's entrance.
Description: H5O bistro & bar is Hotel Fifty's restaurant that delivers all-day dining, featuring fresh, expertly-presented contemporary, urban food and beverages…in small plate or traditional portion sizes. Seasonal sidewalk seating is available. A favorite among downtown Portland restaurants, this is a venue where diners may enjoy either a romantic evening or a quick bite on the way to another destination during any day part.
Viernheim, Germany
“Polite Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2013

We arrived at the beginning of Happy Hour, always a great time. The bartender was nice and made us drinks not on the menu. She also suggested drinks that we might like based off of our orders.

Visited July 2013

Washington, DC
“great breakfast!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

my 5 year old and I had breakfast here during 5 days of our 6 day stay. The servers were very friendly and accommodating and our breakfasts were very good. The vegeterian egg benedict was great, and even the simple toast with butter was good paired with their delicious latte. My daughter also loved their fresh squeezed orange juice every morning.

Visited June 2013
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Nice place for breakfast.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

We stayed here for a night and really enjoyed this place. We were there only one night and only had the opportunity to try the restaurant for breakfast. We both enjoyed it very much. The service was good as was the view or the river walk. We will try again for lunch or dinner if we get back to Portland.

Visited June 2013
Oxford, Michigan
“Good Happy Hour”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013

The food was not quite what we are used to, but the appetizers we had were really tasty (although a bit on the small side). They have some good deals for happy hour.

Visited May 2013
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Excellent food and a very accommodating service staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2013

I was in Portland for business recently, and I had lunch at Hotel Fifty's restaurant, H50. Frankly, this was one of the best burgers I have ever had, made just as I ordered it and topped with sharp Tillamook cheddar cheese. My friends enjoyed their entrees, too. The hotel is a great find, as well, and it's good to know that for future business trips I can stay there and know that I can get a really good meal right on site. Highly recommended.

• Visited May 2013