“A delightful find”

Petite Provence
Get food delivered
Ranked #23 of 4,485 Restaurants in Portland
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Located in the heart of the Alberta Arts District, we are proud to offer epic breakfast, lunch, and brunch, along with tasty libations with local flair in this happening neighborhood. Come in to see us today!
Reviewed August 4, 2016

My companion and I were in hurry to have dinner during our visit to Portland and stopped into the Petite Provence in the hope of having a quick meal. The waitress was very accommodating and our drinks and food were served very promptly. The food and wine were excellent. My companion had the the Bahamian Chicken and I, the Mussels Mariniere as an entree--both enjoyable. The mussels were some of the best I have had. We paid and left in time for our next appointment very satisfied. Thanks Petite Provence.

1  Thank 20Ian
Write a reviewReviews (371)

Reviewed August 4, 2016

Came for breakfast on a Thursday morning before leaving Portland. Petite Provence is both a bakery and a restaurant. The bakery has loaves of different breads, croissants, and pastries/cookies. The croissants being served at breakfast are huge and very flaky. Pastries and muffins are also very good.
The restaurant serves breakfast/brunch, lunch and dinner. I had the Croque Provence - a breakfast sandwich-like selection which was tasty. My husband had the corned beef hash, finished with quite a bit of mild horseradish cream, and found that this completely overshadowed the taste of the corned beef hash. We saw the Roasted Oatmeal Brulee being served at another table; it looked very interesting.

Reviewed August 3, 2016 via mobile

We have stopped in at the Dalles before but we're very happy to find Portland petite. Excellent service and wonderful food.

Reviewed July 29, 2016 via mobile

Having had breakfast at La Provence, we decided to grab a bite before heading on the plane. We both selected the sockeye salmon and lentil salad. The salmon was hot huge, but a fair portion for the money. The salad was fresh and the lentils added to the taste. A very good and healthy salad was exactly what was needed.
The chain of petite and la Provence does a great job and we will be back next time we are in Portland.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed July 10, 2016 via mobile

Stopped by for coffee and pastries. Lovely cafe with sumptuous choices of pastries. My husband always has a croissant but with the sweet waiter's advice, I had a decadent blueberry cheese pastry and I loved every last morsel!

Date of visit: July 2016