“Wonderful Pastries!”

Petite Provence
Get food delivered
Ranked #23 of 4,481 Restaurants in Portland
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Located in the heart of the Alberta Arts District, we are proud to offer epic breakfast, lunch, and brunch, along with tasty libations with local flair in this happening neighborhood. Come in to see us today!
Reviewed July 10, 2016 via mobile

Stopped by for coffee and pastries. Lovely cafe with sumptuous choices of pastries. My husband always has a croissant but with the sweet waiter's advice, I had a decadent blueberry cheese pastry and I loved every last morsel!

Date of visit: July 2016
Write a reviewReviews (371)

Reviewed July 7, 2016 via mobile

The first impression: WOW! The cases holding delicious looking cakes and pastries are inviting. The employees were helpful and friendly and engaging. Everything on the menu - both breakfast (available until 3) and lunch options looked great. My friend ordered the special: a hash cooked in a crock, topped with melted cheese and poached eggs was wonderful. I had roasted tomatoes topped with pesto, mozzarella and two poached eggs, served with roasted red potatoes and butternut squash. It was fabulous. I cannot wait to go back! It was busy but not so noisy. Great atmosphere. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed July 3, 2016 via mobile

The service was impeccable. The baked eggs were savory and delightful. When traveling to PDX, everyone has a list of places to hit, voodoo donuts, Pok Pok, and Pine State. For me, all it takes is a line out the door to change my plans. The line at Pine State led me to Petite. I left with a small box of macarons. I'll definitely be back.

Reviewed June 28, 2016 via mobile

What a yummy fun restaurant! It's a perfect place for a smaller crowd. They have the best crescents and macaroons. I had a beef medallion slider plate and their fries. Amazingly good.

Reviewed June 24, 2016 via mobile

have had brunch and lunch in this delightful restaurant and have found it to be a delight. in my most recent visit for brunch the food was mouthwatering and beautiful. however our server won the day for exceptional effort and accommodating ways - his exceptional service was the icing on the cake.