“Very Pleased”

Petite Provence
Get food delivered
Ranked #23 of 4,481 Restaurants in Portland
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Located in the heart of the Alberta Arts District, we are proud to offer epic breakfast, lunch, and brunch, along with tasty libations with local flair in this happening neighborhood. Come in to see us today!
Reviewed June 4, 2016 via mobile

I'm from Portland and so much has changed since I moved away. I was in town for the weekend and my friend said we had to try this restaurant for breakfast.

My breakfast was simple but very tasty. The butter croissant was delish and I sampled my friend's omelet...great. I will definitely return. There were so many other things I wanted to try but no room in my tummy. :)

Date of visit: May 2016
Write a reviewReviews (371)

Reviewed May 14, 2016

Whether you go for Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner you'll be rewarded with some great food and good service at very fair prices. The pastry selection is wonderful and worth the visit by itself. Breakfast is awesome and the dinner menu includes tasty entrees as well as "Petite Entrees" which are small plates like Tapas. Tip: Leave room for dessert.

Reviewed May 6, 2016

Ultra good french food and pastries, for brunch, Eggs Provencal are a must, their french toast is also a standout, very reasonably priced

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed May 1, 2016

We went for coffee and stayed for breakfast and pastries. Even at 9:30 on a Thursday morning it was very busy. But we walked in and found a table for 5 - Providence! The coffee, roasted especially for them, was fantastic - full, rich and flavorful. The food was divine - omelettes beyond description but delicious. The side dish of roasted potatoes and butternut squash was a real treat. And breakfast comes with a croissant!
After breakfast we loaded up on macarones, more pastries and their coffee. The bliss was extended.

Reviewed April 21, 2016 via mobile

We stopped by mid afternoon for a glass of wine, and to select croissants and pastries, they are delicious and rewarding