“Never disappointed”
Review of Isabel's Cantina

Isabel's Cantina
Reserve with OpenTable
Isabel's Cantina is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #528 of 4,276 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Pearl
Cross street: Flanders
Transit: Blocks from both the Max line and bus
“Never disappointed”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

I have gone here on many occasions and always find a reason to come back. The reasons range from the locally sourced food to great flavor combinations. I normally try to find a coupon or something to use since the items are on the pricier side of things. They normally have good beer on tap as well as great margaritas. If you decide to eat here you will not be disappointed!

• Visited June 2014

Los Angeles, California
“portland”
Reviewed March 25, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

cute little restaurant with different things on the menu. I felt I was eating healthy. The food was great!

Visited March 2014
Vancouver, Washington
“What a GREAT place to eat!!!”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

Loved this urban feeling restaurant in the Pearl. Fun menu, I had the steak and chicken wrap. It tasted delicious and I shared it with my husband after he finished his scallops with parsnip potatoes, which he loved as well. Our waitperson was awesome and informative, she made us feel welcome and answered all our questions. Can't wait to try breakfast and lunch here. Highly recommend!

• Visited January 2014
Hawaii
“Terrific lunch”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

This is a lively place with an interesting menu. We both enjoyed our food -- very tasty, nicely presented, reasonable portions. The service was excellent. We look forward to returning for breakfast and dinner.

• Visited December 2013
Columbus, Ohio
“Amazing and delicious dinner”
Reviewed December 17, 2013

The food here was incredible. Some of the best I've had. We were here for dinner before a bachelorette evening in downtown Portland. Many people have heard of it for brunch, but dinner was amazing.

I had some of every course - the soup of the day, some of the small tacos, and a main dish. The soup and the small tacos were amazing. Such unique flavors put together. It was mostly light and tasty in a very edible, unassuming way. It was some of the most delicious food Ive had without being pretentious. I actually made a second order after finishing my first round. The value was also very good!

Our waitress was rude, since our table bill was not as large, as some of our girlfriends were on tight budgets. The place is small and we took up the largest table.

• Visited October 2013