This is your standard howard johnson. Staff was friendly and our stay was uneventful It's located about 10 minutes from the airport and close to downtown. Portland is not a very big city so you are never too far away. Parking is a bit limited so you might have to park and walk a few minutes if you arrive late. Breakfast is standard (boiled eggs, waffles, toast, cereal). All in all, not a bad stay and would recommend if the price isn't too high.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Need a place to sleep, eat and feel like home? Howard Johnson Portland Airport is the place for you. With recently renovated rooms, free Hot Deluxe Breakfast Including Waffles, Oatmeal, Juices and other great items, adjacent award-winning Indian Food Restaurant "Namaste", free shuttle service to and from the PDX Airport. Located within a Walking distance of "The Grotto". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Howard Johnson Portland Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Portland Airport Hotel Portland
- Quality Inn Portland Airport
- Portland Quality Inn