$214
  • Pool
$199
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $223/night.

Country Inn
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $237/night.

Park Lane Suites & Inn(Portland)(Great Value!)
$159
Dossier Hotel(Portland)
$180
$256
$166
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $186/night.

$144
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $160/night.

1,411 results
All reviewswine hourpazzo restaurantgarden spawine tastingsoaking tubthe pearlhappy hourpioneer squarefront desk staffheart of downtownvalet parkingstreet noisehotel is in a great locationfew blockspublic transportationpowell's booksking bed
997 - 1,002 of 1,411 reviews
Reviewed August 29, 2012

this time there were a few glitches. They had 3 weddings during our weekend stay and the small lobby was packed with obliviously loud young people. The desk person was not friendly and she put us in a MUSTY room! My spouse and the bell guy agreed; it wasn't just by now cranky me.
Our helper called down and we were offered a room right above the ballroom, though I'd asked for a quiet room; think it was on my Kimpton profile. Our helper finally got us a quiet room and it was fine. However, the bathroom was literally unclean. It also looked in need of renovation. No other problems during this stay. I much prefer its sister hotel the Monaco.
Location excellent. Bed very comfortable. Nice they have 5-6pm wine hour and are part of the Go Portland (Portland Perks?) program which includes free parking, huge perk.

Room Tip: corner rooms are nice. Avoid the third floor unless you are part of the wedding/convention or whatever is happening on the second.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
VintagePlazaHotel, Manager at Kimpton Hotel Vintage Portland, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2012

Ouch – sounds like we really blew it. I am so sorry! We’re proud of our outstanding service, clean rooms, and great location, and don’t like our guests to be anything less than 100% happy. My sincere apologies for not giving you the level of service and cleanliness you expected and should have received.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

We got a great rate and couldn't pass up the opportunity to stay at this sweet little hotel. Downtown Portland, conveinent to the river and all the downtown neighborhoods and mass transit. My husband, myself and our 17 year old had a double queen room, quiet and large. We had ample storage for our 3 bags and the bathroom was huge. Only complaint is fee wi-fi. Had breakfast in the attached restaurant, which was really conveinent, and really good. The bakery is not to be missed.

Room Tip: Because this is an old hotel almost every room has a different footprint - if you need extra space for luggage or a crib ask about the footprint before selecting a room.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
VintagePlazaHotel, Manager at Kimpton Hotel Vintage Portland, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2012

Our building was built in 1894 and we are on the historical registry. You are correct all of our rooms are a little different. Don’t hesitate to let us know what you need and we will do our best to accommodate. Free wifi is one of the many great amenities that come with our Kimpon InTouch program. It is free to join! Hope you stay with us again real soon!
Best,

Reviewed August 20, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel several times and I always enjoy it. This past weekend my stay was very brief but especially enjoyable! The front desk was helpful each time I approached them, the valet was quick and effecient, the room was large and clean, and happy hour was fabulous. I appreciate their consistency and I almost forgot to mention the terrific central location.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

We always look forward to having our regulars stay with us! Thank you for your great review. We look forward to your return. Please do not hesitate to contact me to any of our staff if there is anything we can do for you.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

This hotel has so much to offer aside from thoughtful friendly service. Every day from 5-6 is generous amounts of wine tasting in the lobby and is so much fun.The best Italian restaurant, Pazzo is attached to this hotel and along side of Pazzo's is their delicious bakery. The dark chocolate and almond scones are to die for. Upon return to the Vintage you feel like you are coming home for the night. I love pets but did request a pet free floor which is available upon request. Just tell the staff what you need. I am looking foreward to a return stay with even more friends next time.

Room Tip: I can not comment on the pool or spa service as did not use while there. Too many other things to do and so tired upon return to the room. Spent two nights.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends

It is great to hear you had such a great time with us! Thanks so much for your kind remarks. We will be waiting for you return trip, we look forward to taking care of your again!

Reviewed August 15, 2012

the parking was $35 per night on top of an expensive room - the service from the front desk was unreliable at best - when i requested towels, it took took two hours - the staff was friendly but they couldnt help me with my issues although they smiled alot - not so helpful - many other beautiful hotels in Portland for my next stay.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
VintagePlazaHotel, Manager at Kimpton Hotel Vintage Portland, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2012

Ouch – sounds like we really blew it. I am so sorry! You should always receive the level of service you expect during your stay with us. I promise we will do better next time.
Thank you for taking the time to reply to me personally also.
Best,