“Great Service, Friendly Staff”
Review of Noodles & Company

Noodles & Company
Ranked #923 of 4,385 Restaurants in Portland
Dining options: Takeout
Neighborhood: Pearl
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Took a group of 20 high school students for dinner at Noodles and Company. It was affordable and had a nice selection to choose from. I called a couple of days ahead of time and the manager reserved a few tables for our group. Would definitely bring a group again when I'm in the area.

1  Thank DKHNL

Reviewed May 18, 2013

This place has great food for great prices.
My husband and I were on our way to a different restaurant when we stopped to view the menu posted outside. A very friendly and eager staff member came outside and answered any questions we had. She was so friendly, we decided to stop by the next day for lunch. We didn't regret it at all! Nice big portions, fresh ingredients, and snappy service. There's nothing super exceptional about it, but if you're hungry and in the area, go for it!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I liked the clean, casual environment, the quick service and wide variety of delicious-sounding (and tasting) things to eat. I had a great Thai soup and a Mediterranean chicken sandwich and my husband had the chicken Caesar sandwich and tomato soup. Everything was soooooo good. We were just visting, but I'd make Noodles & Company a regular place if I lived in Portland.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

The traffic through here was steady, and I can understand why. The food was really good, inexpensive, and a choice of plate sizes to fit your mood. I loved being able to have Thai food while my husband could get American. We both chose the small plates and felt it was just the right amount of food. I had the Bangkok curry. Well done, with enough spice to make my mouth tingle slightly. My husband had the stroganoff and said it was very good. We liked it a lot.

Reviewed November 25, 2012 via mobile

Perfect location across from Powell's bookstore. The food is excellent, and the service is quick and friendly.

1  Thank CdnInWA