“Great Staff and Food- Sometimes hard to get a seat”
Review of The Driftwood Room

The Driftwood Room
Ranked #139 of 4,324 Restaurants in Portland
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Great Staff and Food- Sometimes hard to get a seat”
Reviewed January 19, 2012

This place was incredibly busy, and after eating here, I can see why. Service was great, food was tasty, and the atmosphere was warm and comforting. Absolutely will visit again.

• Visited April 2011

Tampa, Florida
“Love the Driftwood”
Reviewed January 14, 2012

I always stay at the Hotel DeLuxe when in Portland. Portland has some amazing restaurants and I always try to have something new. However, one of my dinners is always in the Driftwood & it never disappoints. When I was in town a few weeks ago I had a fairly new addition to the menu, the Tuna Poke. This was the best tuna that I've had in a long time. Simply amazing flavors! The staff is friendly & knowledgeable, the atmosphere is dark and comfy, they have an awesome happy hour (unusual times) and great beers on tap. Who could ask for more?

• Visited January 2012
Durham, North Carolina
“A hidden treasure”
Reviewed November 2, 2011

You will feel like you stepped back in time. You feel very comfortable right away and the staff are great.

Phoenix, Arizona
“Still love the Driftwood Room”
Reviewed October 21, 2011

See my review - I discuss it at length - but I call it the Driftwood Lounge - my bad...but it really is loungey - in a good way!

Chicago, Illinois
“Great breakfast”
Reviewed October 19, 2011

Not exactly cheap, but one of the best meals we had in Portland. The crab meat & avocado omelet was great!