“I love this place for it's variety of vegan food but don't go there if you're really starving coz you'l end up waiting...”

Blossoming Lotus Portland
Ranked #77 of 4,343 Restaurants in Portland
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed November 23, 2008

I love this place for it's variety of vegan food but don't go there if you're really starving coz you'l end up waiting for at least an hour to get your food. Or better to just call your order and just pick it up.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

“For Vegan food lovers!”
Reviewed November 14, 2008

For Vegan food lovers!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“They also serve raw food...”
Reviewed September 28, 2008

They also serve raw food and macrobiotic food :)

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I have had mixed feelings about this restaurant, but I am overall thrilled to have so many vegan/vegetarian choices...”
Reviewed July 2, 2008

I have had mixed feelings about this restaurant, but I am overall thrilled to have so many vegan/vegetarian choices throughout Portland

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Oh my this is my favorite type of food!!! My only complaint is that it is in the Pearl”
Reviewed June 17, 2008