“Perfect lunch.”

Blossoming Lotus Portland
Ranked #10 of 4,592 Restaurants in Portland
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Description: Blossoming Lotus serves organic, freshly made, vegan world cuisine with delicious cooked and live food options. We are open for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and weekend brunch. Weekdays 9:30am-9pm (10pm Friday) Weekend Brunch 9:30am-3pm Weekend Dinner 5pm-9pm (10pm Saturday)
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Huge portions! Everything we had was really well made, full of well-balanced flavor. The portions were large and very filling. Even my very not-vegetarian mother-in-law enjoyed it.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

Visiting family and went here for lunch. Had a great live falafel wrap, live kale and seaweed salad and my favorite, the tofu and greens bowl. Everything is beautifully presented and so tasty. Made fresh, so the wait can be a little long, but well worth it. Huge portions and very reasonably priced. Try the "cheesecake." It is also terrific. Love the servers too. The place to get raw and truly vegan food.

1  Thank travelagentreplies
Reviewed March 12, 2013

My best friend, a vegetarian, picked out this restaurant for her birthday lunch. I thought "how bad can it be, it's just one meal". Well, all I can say is wow! We shared the fruit and cheese plate (it should be called the fruit and almond-that-looks-like-hummus, but whatever. The kiwi, apple, pear, dried fig, and raspberries were amazing. The "cheese" was really tasty, and the crunchy bread was perfect to layer everything onto. I had the pesto and white bean dip, and a house mixed green salad that had a wonderful ginger dressing. My friend has the special of tacos. They looked good, even though I'm not a meat substitute fan. I don't know that I'd choose this place over a good BBQ joint where I could have brisket (sorry, but I'm a carnivore at heart), but it was light and airy inside, the staff were friendly and attentive, and the food was fresh and delicious.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

Unbelievably delicious food, with good prices and great bar with creative drinks. You feel like you are in a wonderful chic restaurant and not at a typical veggie place. The service is friendly and helpful. One of the best dining experiences in town.

1  Thank ELFPDX
Reviewed March 3, 2013

The service is awful. I watched a waiter dump an entree on a poor woman. I wish I could review the food, but after an hour wait we were so hungry we had to leave. McMeniman's down the street has great vegan and vegetarian options.

2  Thank mightyheidi