“mmmmmmmmmm!”

Neighborhood: Northwest District
Leeds, United Kingdom
“mmmmmmmmmm!”
Reviewed November 14, 2013

Really nice little bakery with lots of cakes and great sandwiches and a great place to people watch.

• Visited September 2013

Dallas, Texas
“Beautiful Pastries and best Decaf coffee”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

This was about a block from where we stayed. Lucky me! I tried a dozen other local coffee shops looking for a good decaf and Ken's consistently win's by a long shot. opens at 7:00a.m, except on Sunday (at 8:00am.), there is usually a line when it opens, but it moves along fast. Amazing smell of fresh baked goods wafts by even a block away. so follow your nose. If there was a cobble stone street you would swear that you were in Saint Germaine.

• Visited November 2013
Sterling, Colorado
“Macaroons and Baguettes”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

For a divine macaroon - salted caramel coffee/cappucino - go to Ken's! Also, the baguette was perfect, a firm but chewy crust with a soft center...mmmmm.... great served with some italian ham and provolone cheese. Delish!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank jilllodosterling
Park City, Utah
“DELICIOUS !!”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Came to Ken's for breakfast while visiting our nephew and niece here in Portland. Absolutely delicious baked goods. I had the morning bun, which was sinfully fantastic, and my wife thoroughly enjoyed her almond croissant. Our nephew had the Croque Portabello, which he described as "crispy and creamy and good". While he was still eating I further indulged in a brioche bun, and couldn't resist trying a French macaroon, which was bigger than one typically finds, and very, very tasty. The establishment could use a few more tables, otherwise it'd be perfect. If we lived in Portland I'd be here frequently, and I'd probably weigh 10 lbs. more than I do.

• Visited October 2013
Portland, Oregon
“Excellent coffee and wonderful croissants”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Love everything about Ken's Bakery. Could close my eyes and be transported to Paris. Croque monsieur is delightful. Very friendly, very fresh. I stop in every time I'm in the neighborhood.

• Visited September 2013