We have been here before, and they have quite a variety of chocolates to choose from--not inexpensive, but very good quality. This time we each had a "small" drinking chocolate. I cannot imagine drinking the regular size, it is so incredibly rich. Our servings were about the size of an espresso cup, and it was plenty, AND plenty delicious. If I could have figured out how to lick the cup without getting chocolate all over my nose and offending my husband, I would have. Get here.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.