“Washington park has something for all ages”
Review of Washington Park

$105.00*
Portland Sightseeing Tour Including Columbia Gorge Waterfalls
Ranked #2 of 453 things to do in Portland
More attraction details
Owner description: This popular park offers miles of trails, an extensive rose garden, a large Japanese garden and a zoo. For information on free shuttles, attraction admission hours and pricing within the park, and maps, visit our website.
Reviewed October 21, 2012

beautiful parks - variety of things to see rose garden, japanese garden, zoo, forestry center, etc. Over the years, we've taken our kids there for a enjoyable day out. We do wish that they would make the archery field a lot better though. My boys liked to shoot arrows there as well after a hike. (could mark off distances with signs - better hay stakes and stakes to hold targets, etc..... sounds like an eagle project!)

Write a ReviewReviews (1,228)

Reviewed October 21, 2012

Huge and beautiful...ton's of things to see and do..biking, hiking, rose garden,Japanese Garden, Pintock Mansion its a full day!

Reviewed October 18, 2012

I cannot believe in all the yeas I've been going to Portlend I've never been to this park. Wow! It's stunning. Fave's were the moving Holocaust and Vietnam vets memorials.

If you love roses's well this is rose heaven.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

This place is great but it mostly goes uphill. It starts with the zoo and children's museum and I suppose you could walk down from there but it is very spread out. We visited for one day and saw the Japanese garden which is spectacular and the childrens museum which is large. They have no cafe now in the museum however.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

This park is HUGE! I love it! So many hiking trails that I could spend all day here! We arrived by taking the MAX rail and then took the trails that led all the way up to the Pittock Mansion. By the time we got to the Pittock Mansion, it was closed so we were unable to go inside. :( But we still spent some time soaking in the amazing views of Portland!

Been to Washington Park? Share your experiences!