“Awesome food, great service!”

Two Brothers Cafe & Grill
Ranked #924 of 4,419 Restaurants in Portland
Reviewed September 2, 2016

I agree with a couple of other reviewers that this place should be packed, and I don't understand why it wasn't when I went there for lunch this week. I had the Chilopoda, which features little rolls of beef and sausage, onions, sour cream and their pepper sauce. I wish they had a branch here in Seattle I could go to because it was great! And other reviewers mentioned their bread. I was all, "So what, it's bread." Wrong! Fantastic bread, sorta like a pita bur way better. All I can say is I will be back...repeatedly!

Reviewed May 4, 2016 via mobile

Very nice place ) Good price.... Good food...Good owners
Visited this place if you tired from american fast food

Reviewed February 17, 2016

Food is truly delicious and well cooked. I liked everything out there, starting with the service and atmosphere. One negative comment is the Bathroom which isnt cleaned or suitable for restaurants.

Reviewed December 26, 2015 via mobile

A couple of weeks prior, I caught a bus outside Two Brothers and it smelled amazing so I made a note to return. By chance, we were in the area at dinner time and took the opportunity. And so glad we did.

We started with pita with ajvar - a kind of red pepper & onion spread/dip. So good.

I had a full portion of goulash which was a good size but not so much there was any left to take home. Because I definitely would have. It was DELICIOUS! Not overly spiced so the flavor of the beef & vegetables came through.

My partner had the spinach cream soup with a small piece of cornbread. We expected the soup to be pureed but luckily it wasn't. And it was delicious as well.

It's a small little place that certainly appears authentic in decor & staff. If we lived close, I would eat here regularly. As it is, I will definitely return any time I find myself in SE Portland.

Reviewed August 28, 2015

We were headed for another dinner place when we saw this one. The other place didn't meet our needs, so we came back.

Had goulash and sausages. UMM! Service was attentive, but we were the only two customers in the place at the time.