“Great options”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed September 23, 2018

I was very impressed here. The food was great and they even had vegan wings! They didn't seem too fake and were yummy. The cajun fries are literally amazing. I will go here again.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed August 27, 2018

Wings, sandwiches, fried pickles! Vegan chicken wings!! A first for non meat eaters.You can taste the sauces before you order!! Staff very friendly .

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 12, 2018

I can here under the pretense that it was "expensive" and upon seeing the menu was relieved, and even more relieved when the food was delivered. For 11 ish dollars you can get a pretty good sized sandwich and fries. I'm already biased because it's a chicken place, but the food was swell and the place itself offered a chill atmosphere and some interesting murals splashed across the walls to ponder. I have nothing to say about the wings because I'm not a huge fan and therefore didn't get any (I know, I know. It says in its very title it's a wing place. So what?)

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 1, 2018

FOTM is a must for anyone on vacation or visiting Portland. The wings are excellent, as are the fries. Meals are great too. I happen to like this Burnside location best, as there are several locations in the area. I love the bleu cheese dressing. If you're a fan of homemade dressing, this is where it's at. All the flavors of wings are good. Some hotter than others. The downside of this location is that it's always packed. The servers are fantastic though, and make the wait tolerable until your order arrives. It's always worth the wait for me! I highly recommend!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed July 5, 2018

I had wings (medium buffalo w/ bc) and a house salad. The wings were perfect. My only complaint is that they were the tiniest chicken wings I've ever seen or eaten. I left wishing I'd had about twice as many wings - but ordering more would have been too expensive. Is Fire on the Mountain known for serving teeny-tiny wings? Or did I just hit the bottom of the barrel that day?

Date of visit: July 2018