Oxford Suites Portland - Jantzen Beach
$215
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Shilo Inns Portland Airport(Portland)(Great Value!)
$150
$140
Cancelon
1,542 results
All reviewsevening receptionsoup and saladdrink ticketssteam roommade to order eggstaco bellburger kinggreat place to stayexpo centerhot tubhot breakfastfree breakfastcolumbia riversitting areafree parkingindoor poolhappy hour
Reviewed June 21, 2013

My son and I had very pleasant stay at The Oxford Hotel in Jantzen Beach. My son had out-patient surgery at OSHU and we appreciated the large and quiet rooms. The rooms are well appointed and very clean. We enjoyed the indoor pool and work out facility before the surgery and both the evening reception and the hot breakfast in the morning make this hotel an exceptional value. The kindness and service of the staff after my son's surgery was wonderful. They did everything they could do to accommodate us and make sure we had everything we needed. I would highly recommend staying here for both family stays or as a couple. The large Jacuzzi tubs in the rooms were a real treat as well. My compliments to the staff of this hotel! We look forward to staying there again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 19, 2013

This was our first hotel stay on our vacation and we were pleased with it. We felt we got a nice and clean hotel room for the price. I would stay there again without any question. The kids had a chance to go swimming and were very happy.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 18, 2013

My husband and I stayed at this hotel over Memorial Weekend. The location was perfect for us--just across the river from Vancouver. The hotel was clean and rooms were comfortable. The evening happy hour was nice. The breakfast was also good--though lines got pretty long and we ended up just grabbing bagels instead of waiting for the hot food.

The hotel is located just steps way from a great walk along the river. We brought our dog, and this walking trail was great for letting her stretch her legs and getting to enjoy the river. We'd definitely go back and stay again--it was a really nice visit!

Room Tip: Grab a room away from the elevator. There are doors to/from the parking lot all over the property, so you're never too far from an entrance.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 18, 2013

The rooms are really big, traveling with kids, this is a huge plus! The staff was really awesome from the front desk throughout the entire property. We normally try to stay closer to PSU, but found this value to hard to pass up. They serve a nice hot breakfast each morning, filled with all you breakfast favorites. Each evening they host a soup and salad bar with a complimentary beverage, very nice. It won't fill up your man, but they have a small menu of great food that you can order from.

Room Tip: Corner suites are really spacious. You don't stay here for the view, you stay for the quality and value.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Sharon M
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Don't pass up this wonderful hotel! I can't say enough nice things about it. Very clean! Very friendly. Very comfortable beds. Great amenities. The breakfast is exceptional and included in your stay. Also includes an evening reception. They put out a nice soup and salad bar and include your choice of a drink, soda or a glass of wine. I couldn't find my way to the mall near there so they offered their shuttle service without charge. Such a wonderful staff! My room was large and nice and quiet. They also have a restaurant in the hotel if you don't find what you want on their free soup and salad bar. For fast food fanatics there is a Burger King across the street. I will definitely stay at this "gem" again. So glad I found it.

Room Tip: 6 mi. from downtown Rose Quarter and Convention Center