“Wow, Simply WOW!!!!!”

Oxford Suites Portland - Jantzen Beach
Ranked #25 of 144 Hotels in Portland
Reviewed January 23, 2012

Great rooms, comfortable beds and an abundance of pillows. Stayed here for almost a week, and I truly can not say enough good things about his hotel. The rates were NOT jacked up due to an local event, unlike most of the other hotels in the area, the cooked to order breakfast that was included was wonderful (eggs, hashbrowns, sausage!!!); the evening reception and complimentary wine/beer were just the thing after a long day.
Staff that appeared to genuinely LIKE their jobs and their customers are a rarity, yet everyone I dealt with at this hotel fit that description. I have always stayed at a different hotel chain in this area, and that won't happen again. This is my new favorite hotel!!!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Oxford Suites Portland - Jantzen Beach

Reviewed January 14, 2012

Chris, Rhonda, Daisy and Gildardo Extremely pleasant people. I had the best customer service anyone could ask for. I enjoyed my stay and i will surely let friends and family know about Oxford Suites Jantzen Beach. I stayed in double queen suite with my family. Towards the front of the hotel are the remodeled rooms and very welcoming. I got everything i could ask in a hotel for such a great value. Complimentary breakfast, 2 free drinks at the evening reception, Indoor pool, Sauna, steam room and a fitness center. The housekeeper that cleaned my room was so wonderful she was able to clean my room with my crazy kids jumping around. Shuttle was available to take my family to the near by max station witch we took the yellow line to get to downtown Portland that was very helpful since we were running on a budget plan. I loved my stay. thank you so much for all the help Oxford Suites.

Room Tip: Ask for the front of the hotel rooms they are just remodeled rooms.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 10, 2012

They have an airport shuttle, good sncks in the evening, great breakfast, rooms are clean, comfortable and large. They are at exit 308 off of I-5. Free parking if you are flying in or out of PDX. Really good deal.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 5, 2012

We stayed here for 1 night to meet with a friend. Although the Oxford is not downtown (it´s a 15 minutes drive) I absolutely recommed this place. The room was well above average and the breakfast (complimentary) is one of the best I´ve ever had in an American Hotel/Motel. They have a person who cooks your eggs the way you want them and they have a big variety of breakfast items to choose from. They offer free parking and a little evening reception which we didn´t have time to attend. The beds were very comfy and I especially liked the sheets.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 3, 2012

The employees at Oxford were wonderful! They made our stay extremely comfortable and really went above and beyond. The rooms were very nice and comfortable. We received a free dvd rental, snacks, dinner coupon for 10% off and 2 complimentary alcoholic drinks along with soup and salad at the bistro. The guys in the bistro at night were very friendly and helpful, and the employees at the breakfast buffet were nice as well. Breakfast was great with lots of options. We will definitely stay at Oxford again and have recommended it to all of our friends and family!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ainslee P
Reviewed December 23, 2011

My family doesn't have a lot of money and for Christmas we wanted to take the family somewhere that we could enjoy a few days without spending a ton of money. We made it there in time the first night to enjoy the free soup and salad and drinks. WONDERFUL. For breakfast I was amazed! I've never stayed anywhere that offered made to order eggs and food for breakfast, all for less than $100 a night! Plus our room had a microwave, fridge, DVD player etc. We used the pool, sauna, steam room and hot tub as well. All things were really well taken care of and our room was clean. (aside from some serious dusty areas behind the tv). The beds were comfortable, and the sleeper sofa too. We stayed on the 3rd floor and it was very quiet. All in all a very impressive stay, incredibly NICE staff as well!

Room Tip: We stayed on the third floor and it was very quiet!
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank lovinhim
Reviewed December 14, 2011

I have been traveling on business for over 20 years and this is by far the best hotel I ever have ever stayed in while on business. The full hot breakfast, with cook to order eggs is excellent; and the evening receptiion with complimentary beer/wine and hot appetizers is unrivaled. The atmosphere in the lounge is great for unwinding; and the bar staff is friendly and courteous. I honestly can not think of one negative aspect.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank Fred R
Also consider these accommodations in or near Portland
Red Lion Hotel on the River
Best Western Inn At The Meadows
Radisson Hotel Portland Airport
Hampton Inn Portland East
Hampton Inn Portland East
#16 of 144 in Portland
Homewood Suites by Hilton Vancouver-Portland
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Portland Airport

Been to Oxford Suites Portland - Jantzen Beach? Share your experiences!