“Hampton Inn you are the best!!”

Hampton Inn Portland-Airport
Ranked #38 of 142 Hotels in Portland
Sitka, Alaska
“Hampton Inn you are the best!!”
Reviewed November 2, 2010

We were given a Great welcome!! We are Hilton Honors members and that is another reason to stay at any Hampton. They know your needs before asking. Our room was so warm and welcoming. So clean and comfortable. Great breakfast too ..AND they even give you a little bag snack lunch. All in all it is a pleasant experience. Hampton you write the book on customer service. Oh, and did I say 100 per cent guarantee!! thanks again!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
HMPTNPDXGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Portland-Airport, responded to this review, November 11, 2010
Dear h20artist,

Thanks for the great compliments of our property, staff, and the Hampton Brand. I appreciate you staying with us and am so pleased it was such a great experience for you. I look forward to seeing you again at our property when your travels bring you to Portland. Of course, when your travels take you anywhere in the U.S., there's sure to be a Hampton Inn close by.

Hampton Inn Portland Airport

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (105)
Winchester, Oregon
Reviewed October 14, 2010

The enter staff was thouthfull,warm & friendly.Thank you Amanda for having Sarah at the desk when i checked in.She was so kind. I could feel her empathy for my daugther.She is absolutely a wonderful person.Please thank her for me. I always recommend your hotel. Stacy

• Stayed September 2010, traveled solo
HMPTNPDXGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Portland-Airport, responded to this review, October 18, 2010
Dear grameestacy,

Thank you so much for the glowing review of our property and staff. In particular, Sarah. She is a wonderful member of our team and "caring" is such a great way to describe her. Thanks for "always recommending us". It means a lot. I hope we will see you again soon!

Santa Cruz, California
Reviewed October 8, 2010

This was a great experience from start to finish... from the minute we checked in to very friendly and helpful front desk staff, to the excellent breakfast the next morning. The facility is clean, modern, and comfortable; great decor, quality furnishings; even cookies in the late afternoon!

We were too tired to go out the night that we stayed, so we just sat in the very nice lobby area which had lots of comfortable seating, a big-screen TV, games, and even popcorn! The very nice woman at the front desk helped me to figure out how to return my rental car the next morning, even printing me a map and outlining the route (and I never would have found it otherwise).

Thank you all for a really nice experience! Everyone that I traveled with agreed that this is a really excellent hotel and we'd all come back again for sure.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with family
Dear showard1965,

Thanks for the great review of our property. I am so pleased our team took such care to make you feel so welcome. It's great to hear we were such a good match for your travel needs. I look forward to seeing you again in the future. If I may be of any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly.

Willow Grove, PA 19090
Reviewed September 28, 2010

We were taking a very tricky vacation and booked this Hampton Inn to play it safe for the first and last nites. With a really tight time schedule, what a sound decision! - shuttle to and from airport, lobby well-staffed at all hours, on-the run breakfast and wonderful normal breakfast room...plus the standard nicely sized and immaculate room ...all of these contributed to making our compressed tour of the Pacific Northwest manageable. And, oh how nice it was to have a quick swig of milk before heading up to our room. Thank you Hampton Airport.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with friends
HMPTNPDXGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Portland-Airport, responded to this review, September 29, 2010
Dear Lynalex7,

A sincere thanks for sharing your experience with us and other Tripadvisor users. I'm really pleased to hear our team and property made "tricky" travels "manageable". Should your travels bring you to Portland in the future, I hope you will choose us again.

Best regards,

Edmonton
Reviewed September 26, 2010

I chose this hotel due to it's proximity to the airport and for it's all-inclusive packaged experience.

I was very pleased with everyone from the front desk, to the shuttle drivers, housekeeping and the breakfast staff. Everyone seemed alert and ready to provide friendly, professional service. The front desk staff were always smiling and seemed to enjoy what they're doing.

My room was cleaned promptly every day of my visit and the room always felt "fresh" when I returned.

Thanks Hampton Portland Airport

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
Dear Imbatman,

I appreciate you taking the time to share your recent experience at our property with other Tripadvisor users. It's so great to hear you were made to feel so welcome and our property worked out so well for your travel needs. Please keep us in mind when your future travels bring you to Portland.

Cheers!

Eugene, Oregon
Reviewed September 23, 2010

This was the perfect way to start our trip overseas, to drive to Portland,
be greeted as "guest of the day," relax in a nice room, have dinner at
the next door Sheraton, have a good night's rest, a nice breakfast the
next morning and be shuttled to the airport for our 1:30 flight, while
leaving our car in a nice, large parking area next to the hotel. This
choice was recommended by a friend, and we will recommend it to others.
Everyone at the hotel was friendly and helpful; they seemed to enjoy
making guests feel welcome.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Dear crbw,

Thank you for your recent visit and great review of our property. It's always so great to hear when our team succeeds in making a guest feel special. As our "Guest of the Day", it's nice to hear it had a great impact on the start of your trip. I hope we will get the opportunity to see you again soon.

Hillsdale, New York
Reviewed September 21, 2010

The Hampton Inn Portland Airport made a recent bicycle trip possible by agreeing to store our bike boxes and the rear seats of our rental van while we biked to Crater Lake. The staff was the most cordial and accommodating that I have ever experienced in a "brand" name hotel. The rooms were excellent for a non-luxury hotel and the location is great as it is next to the Sheraton which has a good restaurant where we ate lunch when we arrived and dinner on the night we stayed at the Hampton Inn. There is always coffee, fruit and cookies available in the lobby of the Hampton Inn, which was a real convenience. The shuttle bus to the Airport Terminal was prompt, convenient, clean and comfortable. When we returned to the hotel, we had to print the labels for our bike boxes and there were computers and a printer for our use.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with friends
HMPTNPDXGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Portland-Airport, responded to this review, September 23, 2010
Dear shirleyrip,

I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at our property with other travelers. I'm so pleased our staff took such great care of you and everyone in your party. I sure hope you will keep us in mind on future visits to Portland. Keep cycling!

Best regards,