Hampton Inn Portland-Airport
$186
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Shilo Inns Portland Airport(Portland)(Great Value!)
$142
$202
$199
$193
Hotwire.com
All reviewsportland airportrental carshuttle serviceearly flightpark and flyoutdoor poolclean roomsbreakfast stafffree shuttlecomplimentary breakfastcascade stationlight sleepernice breakfastconvenient locationfront desk staffwould stay here againfitness center
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Great room next to the airport. My room was as close to the runway as it could be and I heard nothing. My family was with me and we had a nice breakfast in the lobby before we got back on the road.
The airport is about 15 min from downtown so realize you will need a car.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 22, 2013

Would stay again for airport access. They have the shuttle, breakfast, other standard Hampton amenities. Kind of noisy due to airport location - if a light sleeper, request room opposite runway. Noise was never a problem for me but not a light sleeper; just a fyi if you are, would be best to call airport direct and see what rooms are available. Have stayed a few times and staff is always very accommodating.

Room Tip: Opposite runway if you are a light sleeper; runway is close. Air traffic can be heavy at times...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 16, 2013

I have stayed at Hampton Inns before and I had a good experience overall, but not at this one, it looks old and outdated, the rooms dont have many friges like every other Hampton Inn I have stayed in, the ameneties are not the same, I the bathroom courtin is old and stained, the closets dont have a luggage racks, the lobby is not inviting, I will spend my money at better hotels for the same price, it just feels like a cheap motel to me, won't stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
4  Thank colombianfoodie
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Price for park n fly best for over 7 days, love the location and updated room (tv and wireless), quick shuttle to PDX. Rooms are excellent and plenty of restaurants nearby or downtown, have always have enjoyed the Hampton for park n fly. Check them out!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 10, 2013

We surprised our kids w/ a trip to Disneyland this Christmas and the Hampton was our first stop before we flew to CA. This is not our first stay and we will continue to come back to this hotel because we love Hampton's and because the staff went above the call of duty to be helpful, especially the red headed gal whose name I forgot. We parked our car there while we were gone for a small fee more and we knew it was safe and didn't have to go to a Park & Ride.
Thanks for a great stay!

Room Tip: On one side you can see the planes land and take off, if you are interested be sure to ask. The noise didn't bother us at all.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family