“It is what it is!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Neighborhood: Downtown
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

Looking for fast and heathy-ish? Looking for consistent and affordable-ish? If the answers were "yes" then this place is for you. One doesn't always feel like a mold breaker of a meal and Chipotle ain't breaking anything, believe me. It's yummy, filling, fast, and a good take out option for a bite to eat in the park or down at the river.

Reviewed December 9, 2013

I like the selection and price ot this place. I can get a bowl (like a burrito without the burrito), a burrito ( substancially filling) , my favorite. I like the quality and the value.

Reviewed November 16, 2013

For consistently average food and less than average customer service, this is the place to grab a bite.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

We grabbed two burritos to go for our trip home. They are massive! Packed full of chicken, rice and beans. I had to eat it over the course of two meals. Very busy during lunch but they are pretty quick with our orders. Wished the burritos came with tortilla chips and salsa like Baja Fresh.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Always flavorful fast food.
My favorite is the Barbacoa... Just the right amount of spicy ness.
One negative is the noisy atmosphere... Sometimes hard to carry on a conversation when loud music is playing and crowded.

Been to Chipotle Mexican Grill? Share your experiences!