“Tasty quick bite”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Hot biscuits baked fresh, add your favorite protein and toppings..... delicious! I had the chicken with honey, talk about salty/sweet satisfaction! Note they’re only open until 3pm!

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (1,070)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Don’t miss this place when you are in Portland! We were on our two-week trip visiting Portland, the Oregon Coast, Seattle, Leavenworth, Victoria, Whistler and Vancouver, and this place trumped all the breakfasts we had throughout the trip and probably ranks one of the best in my lifetime! My fiancé had a Reggie Deluxe (with sausage gravy), and I had a Money Ball with bacon added to the order for an extra charge (with mushroom gravy)! Both were very very delicious. We both loved our gravies. The mushroom gravy could cater to the vegan folks. The coffee was great. The fried green tomatoes were good (though a bit on the expensive side). There was a short line of people waiting when we arrived around 8, but it wasn’t that long of a wait as they have outside seating as well. Friendly staff was a plus, too!

1  Thank sweetdumpling
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My husband is a biscuit and gravy lover from way back, so I knew we needed to make a stop.

While we were there the special was their chili verde and it was phenomenal, blew us away with all the layers of flavor and how well the biscuit held up to it.

We also ordered the Reggie Deluxe which was good, a bit heavy for my liking but devoured by my husband.

The biscuit with jam and butter was light and fluffy and their adult pop tart was an indulgence worth having. We tried the strawberry almond flavor.

Their covered patio on the side of the building was spacious, well kept and dog friendly!

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Biscuit was dry and nearly burnt. Chicken dry as cardboard. Gravy amounted to about one tablespoon in quantity. That was mine. Other's in my group had basic chicken biscuit and same result. Bland, dry and overcooked. Oh FYI, I grew up in the South and have a really good idea of how this stuff should taste. Not even close.

1  Thank VallGray
Reviewed September 10, 2019 via mobile

Went to pine street because I heard it was pretty decent. I can’t see how a biscuit sandwich can be so exciting so I wasn’t all that hyped up about it. I put up a picture of my location and had a bunch of friend dm me telling me how much they love this place so my curiosity deepened. When my biscuit hit my table my heart changed! It looked amazing, smelt amazing and had this look i found irresistible. Cheese melting down the side and sauce over flowing it just had me at first sight! You must try this place!