“So good I crave it!!!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed February 25, 2010

I love this place!!!! The food is awesome!!! My only wish is that they had more places to sit down to eat. You can get the food to go, but it is so nice if you are lucky enough to score one of the few seats in house to enjoy your meal right away!

Reviewed October 15, 2009

If you're looking for a Denny's/IHOP/Waffle House experience, this place is not for you. Foodies need breakfast too. My husband and I arrived at the right time, around 11:20 a.m.. I needed the 10 min. wait in line to decide what I wanted, which was one of each. We ordered The Reggie and the McIsley and a side of the hashbrowns with mushrooms and cheese. We sat down and chatted with the couple next to us. They had seen the same episode of Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives and decided to try it out, just like us! We loved every bite...I would love to go back! The music was great, the staff friendly and the art on the walls was eclectic!

Reviewed October 3, 2009

i went to pine state biscuits today- for the first time. had to wait outside for 20 to 30 minutes, finally made it through the front door and waited another 10 minutes before placing my order. waited at least 20 minutes (if not more) until my name was called. waited some more because they had called my name and still needed to make 1 last biscuit. the food tasted good but the price was unreasonable- $4 for a biscuit was the cheapest. customer service was very poor because the staff was not friendly and gave me attitude while i waited in front of them to make the last biscuit.

Reviewed September 12, 2009

Biscuits here are great. But its not worth the wait in line or the price. This is just one of those hip "must try "places in Portland that you can tell everyone at the office that you have eaten here. Big deal!! I put this in the same category as A Pizza Scholls , Voodoo Donuts, Etc. -Overated. Save your money, go to Zells, Gravy or Cricket Cafe and get a biscuit with the rest of your breakfast included.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Balch Springs, Texas
Reviewed September 10, 2009

Awesome, I recommend the Reggie.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook