“OMG!! This is worth the wait.”

Pine State Biscuits
Ranked #6 of 4,420 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed August 13, 2013

It was totally worth waiting for the breakfast here.. my husband had the Deluxe Reggie and he was in heaven. I had just the egg and cheese biscuit and it filled me up for the entire day. They place was rockin, and the staff was on top of things.... Wish these were a chain on the East Coast!

Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

Omg so yummy.
We went here at a friends suggestion and were not disappointed.
Had the Reggie deluxe, the mcisley and the pecan pie.
Favs were the gravy on the Reggie and the pecan pie

Reviewed August 10, 2013

I couldn't understand why they always have a huge line of people waiting to eat. Could the food really be that good? Is it worth the wait in line? Simply put, YES.

This is honest, fairly simple food that just tastes AMAZING. It is comfort food epitomized. Now I get it.. I know why people stand in line at both restaurants and at the Growers Market on the weekends! The biscuits are made on site and absolutely amazing! I had the Reggie, fried chicken, bacon, cheese and sausage gravy! There sweet tea only compliments the meal.

Do yourself a favor. Go early and on a weekday if you can. If not, just remember that good things come to those that wait!

Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

Cute little place with indoor/outdoor seating. Great sweet tea in large mason jars! The biscuits are made on site and absolutely amazing! I had the Reggie, oh my, fried chicken, bacon, cheese and sausage gravy! Calories galore, but oh so worth it. The shrimp and grits were spicy and yummy! The marionberry jam was definitely home made and flavorful! I had the TITO, a citrusy, spicy, beer drink that was such a treat! We will definitely come back when we are in the area!

Reviewed August 7, 2013

We got a bacon, egg and cheese biscuit and a plain biscuit with jam to share between our family of 4. Our 6 yo would not share. Our baby clung to the biscuit like her life depended it.