“YUM”

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
California
“YUM”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Tried the biscuits on a recommendation (had it at the farmer's market, not the storefront), and was not disappointed. Wonderful mushroom gravy, and great marionberry jam.

Visited November 2012

• Indonesian first
Ashland, Oregon
“Maybe Okay for Takeout but Don’t Try to Eat On Location”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Don’t even think about trying to eat there. We arrived somewhat early but the place was elbow to elbow after waiting what seemed like a very long time for a simple order of biscuits and gravy. You can eat outside in front of the bar next door if you don’t mind the ashes, butts and smokers.

I love the biscuit restaurant concept but my order was served cold and the gravy was too spicy for my taste. You are better off trying the local truck stop or greasy spoon diner.

• Visited October 2012
Dallas, Texas
“The Food was Great - the Rest, Not So Much”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Summary - Long wait for great food. After waiting in line for 20+ minutes I asked about the hash browns and was told it would be at least a 15 minute wait. Well... I thought since I was ordering the food (finally) that why would I want to wait another 15 minutes. Surprise surprise, 20 minutes later the food was not ready but I could see a large pan of hashbrowns on the stove. Asking if I could add an order of browns to my original order that I was still waiting for, the counter person said " we are out of hash browns" - reminds me of a Seinfeld episode! Don't go if you are in a hurry or want to eat inside the restaurant as they don't have many spaces. ALL that said, the food was pretty good but next time I go if I see a line I will head to one of the various other places in the neighborhood.

• Visited October 2012
Studio City
“Don't hand me no lies...”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

Southern done PDX style. Super yum, but you'd best plan a couple of diet days after eating PSB's fine chicken and biscuits.

Visited July 2012
Maple Valley, Washington
“Worth the wait”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

My first visit was in September 2009. We went because we saw it on Diner's, Drive Ins, and Dives. So, worth the line! We go every time we are in Portland. The most recent visit i had the Chatterfield Biscuit that has Fried Chicken and Apple Butter on it. It was TO DIE FOR.

• Visited April 2012