“Top yums”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed May 18, 2012

My husband and I are crazy about this place. The line moves fast, I find, and even if it looks like there's no seats, the turnover is fast too. Don't have one person go stake out a seat while the other is in line, that's not cool.

Everything here is great. Just be prepared to max out your calories and fat consumption for the day all at once. Don't miss out on the hash browns.

Reviewed May 13, 2012

These guys have it figured out. Simple biscuits made correctly and gravy that is silky and full of taste. If you are a person who likes B&G, there are no better places in Portland for it. My standard order is biscuit with gravy to go. But if I am really hungry, I go for the Money ball which is the B&G topped with a fried egg. Never have spent more than $10 for breakfast there

As good as the B&G is at Pine State, the size of the place is waaaay to small. Each time I go, Its packed with no room. Each time I order, its to go and I end up eating in my truck. But its worth it!!

Cant comment on the waitstaff, the place was always to crowded to get a table!!

Will go again and again
27J

Reviewed May 13, 2012

A must try, I wouldn't eat this daily but it was a great little place to try. The reggie breakfast fill us up all day, we didn't eat dinner till after 10pm.
The place is small and noisy and the girl behind the counter couldn't hear my compliment to their place to eat.

Reviewed May 12, 2012

Thick gravy, warm comfort food, and easy accessibility. The place to hang when it's your typical Portland-grey- winter's day. Then hit the gym to burn the calories off!

Reviewed May 5, 2012

Visited on Saturday morning....so we knew it would be busy.
HAd about a 20 minute wait...which was ok.
The food was good - not great. But we were rushed. Difficult to enjoy your food. Perhaps it would be wise to make your first visit during a quieter time....