“Heavenly B&G”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
Longview, Washington
“Heavenly B&G”
Reviewed May 13, 2012

These guys have it figured out. Simple biscuits made correctly and gravy that is silky and full of taste. If you are a person who likes B&G, there are no better places in Portland for it. My standard order is biscuit with gravy to go. But if I am really hungry, I go for the Money ball which is the B&G topped with a fried egg. Never have spent more than $10 for breakfast there

As good as the B&G is at Pine State, the size of the place is waaaay to small. Each time I go, Its packed with no room. Each time I order, its to go and I end up eating in my truck. But its worth it!!

Cant comment on the waitstaff, the place was always to crowded to get a table!!

Will go again and again
27J

• Visited April 2012

• Indonesian first
Vancouver, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good heart attack”
Reviewed May 13, 2012

A must try, I wouldn't eat this daily but it was a great little place to try. The reggie breakfast fill us up all day, we didn't eat dinner till after 10pm.
The place is small and noisy and the girl behind the counter couldn't hear my compliment to their place to eat.

Visited May 2012
Portland, OR
“Winter paradise!”
Reviewed May 12, 2012

Thick gravy, warm comfort food, and easy accessibility. The place to hang when it's your typical Portland-grey- winter's day. Then hit the gym to burn the calories off!

Visited January 2012
Kabul
“Pretty good food - but rush rush rush”
Reviewed May 5, 2012

Visited on Saturday morning....so we knew it would be busy.
HAd about a 20 minute wait...which was ok.
The food was good - not great. But we were rushed. Difficult to enjoy your food. Perhaps it would be wise to make your first visit during a quieter time....

• Visited March 2012
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Southern biscuits in the pacific northwest....go figure!”
Reviewed May 3, 2012

Saw pine state biscuits on tv and was excited to try it out. Wow! I wish these guys were still living in nc so we could have their biscuits more often. We went around 1130 on a Friday morning to avoid the crowds and was happy that we didn't have to wait long and was able to sit inside. The Reggie was amazing as was the plain regular biscuit. The hash browns were a little bland so I suggest you save your appetite for the biscuits. They won't disappoint.

• Visited April 2012