“lucky we stopped!!!!”

Ranked #1 of 23 Restaurants in Port Orford
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Description: Crazy's is an old school Fish and Chips joint. All food is made from scratch-no packages, no junk. We make delicious desserts, soups, salads and burgers as well as fish. When available there will be local fish and veggies! We keep short hours in the waning light because we all should!
Reviewed July 29, 2010

traveling down the oregon coast we came upon this *small* restaraunt. boy am I glad we took a chance, we never heard of this place and that was over a year ago, happy to say we are going to be in that area agian in the middle of august 2010 YES we will stop agian. this place is only small in size, the food and service was LARGE!!! Rick and Janet Cross, price utah

Reviewed July 15, 2010

We stopped here on a recommendation from the LA Times. It was cold and windy outside and the place was full inside so we almost skipped it. I'm so glad that we hung around for lunch.
This is the best fried fish that I've ever had. And for the clam chowder lovers, there's really clam in the soup!
I gave this place five stars for atmosphere. Now, it may not be the atmosphere that you'd expect from five stars but it fits this establishment perfectly. You feel like you are in a place that prides it's self by being a family run operation that is committed to the local community. The atmosphere is wharf restaurant somewhere between 1950 to the present. The staff is the friendliest ever (but so was everyone else on the Oregon Coast) Dining is basic but that's the charm. I'd be here at least once a week if it wasn't 800 miles away.

Reviewed June 2, 2010

We never fail to stop here when we travel the Oregon coast. The restaurant is light and airy (if small), the staff is efficient and friendly, and the food is fresh and excellent. This place is dinky, in a dinky little town, but it serves world class comfort food.

Reviewed April 22, 2010

We had a deliciuos seafood dinner here. The service was great, and we didn't have to wait long for our meals. The place was quite busy, so I think it's best to reserve a table during the high season.

Reviewed April 20, 2010

I love the coast of southern Oregon. There are a few stops that are worth hours of your time, including this wonderful restaurant. Featured in magazines, and praised throughout every review site I've seen, they are a strong contender in their field.

Bottom line: best fish and chips ever. Loved them. I mean REALLY loved them. I had a regular order my first visit. Had to go for the large order last time. Whoa. Oh ya. That was awesome. Oh wow. I'm so excited about my next trip to Oregon. In fact, I think I'll open up my schedule this weekend. I want some fish and chips from The Crazy Norwegians!

Oh ya, and the coffee is excellent! It's from a local roaster, not some big-time distribution company. Who mentioned the coffee was bad? Man, you must of been there at the wrong time...

Good service, great prices, AWESOME food. So you wait 20 minutes after your order. Seriously, though... are you really in a hurry? There's nothing with HOURS of Port Orford that requires your immediate attention. Relax. Have some fish and chips. I'll see you there.