“Fresh seafood right on the dock!”

Griff's On The Dock
Ranked #3 of 23 Restaurants in Port Orford
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Small Restaurant Located Right On The Dock - Fresh And Delicisiou Seafood Right Off The Boats..
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Great little place as recommended by our hotel. This is right down on the dock, so the seafood is very fresh! We had the halibut nuggets and they were excellent! Even the French fries and coleslaw were great too!

Reviewed August 19, 2014

Best seafood cocktail around, hands down! Small place with great service and a wonderful view of the docks. You can watch boats come and go. Service was great and I was able to ask a lot of questions about the area, and heard interesting stories in response. Definitely a place to go to get the real deal (seafood). I was not disappointed in the food or the prices.

Reviewed August 11, 2014

On a drive to California, my husband and I stopped in at Griff's. This is a small restaurant located on the docks in Port Orford. The clam chowder comes with a dollop of butter on top and is delicious! It is just plain clam chowder, no carrots, or weird spices like tarragon which I dislike.The garlic bread was also amazing. My husband ordered the steamers which were fresh and also delicious.

This little restaurant has a small museum, gift shop, and sells smoked fish and fresh seafood to go. This is a must try in Port Orford.

1  Thank travelsaavy52024
Reviewed August 4, 2014

A very pleasant place with good food and a nice view, and I recommend it, but don't come here if you are starving and want an enormous plate of something.

Reviewed August 2, 2014

We loved the idea of a little restaurant right on the dock and wanted to really like this restaurant. The people, as we found all along the Oregon Coast, were lovely. The food was average and over-priced. We spent somewhere between $15 and $20 for a small (about one cup or less) bowl of ciopinno that consisted of fairly well-flavored kitchen scraps. No lovely scallops or large pieces of fish. I don't mind paying good money for a good meal, excellently prepared, but good money for an average meal--not so much.