“Great Cioppino”

Ranked #3 of 23 Restaurants in Port Orford
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Small Restaurant Located Right On The Dock - Fresh And Delicisiou Seafood Right Off The Boats..
Reviewed February 9, 2014

Stopped here on our way home from the Oregon Coast and had lunch. Nice break from the drive, he had cioppino and said it was excellent. I had the 2 piece fish and chips and they were very good. Not all thick with batter, just enough breading to make them good! Cute little place, very rustic, dock setting. Our waitress was very friendly and helpful with selecting our lunch.

1  Thank zimms4golf

Reviewed January 29, 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I had a quick bite here. I had 3pc fish and chips, he had combo plate which included oysters (which he felt were a bit "strong"). I enjoyed my fish. He enjoyed the rest of his lunch. I don't know if I would come here for dinner but a midday meal or snack & a beer would be ok.

1  Thank Jordan0501
Reviewed January 21, 2014

My husband & I had lunch at Griff's after a recommendation from a friend. He said they serve some of the best cioppino that he had ever eaten. On our visit, we tried the fish & chips and calamari & chips. I didn't care for the corn meal batter (I prefer beer batter). It was OK, but not great, and I thought the dishes were priced high for the quality. If you go, try the cioppino instead.

1  Thank Soozesun
Reviewed January 18, 2014

Cute tiny restaurant on the dock where the fisherman are. Nothing fancy they had fresh petrale sole caught right there for dinner, baked potato and a salad with homemade pies.

1  Thank JasonRichie
Reviewed November 4, 2013

We found this place just by driving around and almost didn't stop in. We are so glad we did! The tiny restaurant has tons of character and great food. My halibut had just come in off of one of the boats and my husband had oysters. The food tasted great and the view of the ocean, just past the parking lot, was beautiful. The staff were all very friendly too. Prices were less than we expected. We even purchased some seafood from their display cases and cooked it up for dinner at our campsite that night.

1  Thank DekaGirl