“OK For Lunch”

Ranked #3 of 22 Restaurants in Port Orford
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Small Restaurant Located Right On The Dock - Fresh And Delicisiou Seafood Right Off The Boats..
“OK For Lunch”
Reviewed January 29, 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I had a quick bite here. I had 3pc fish and chips, he had combo plate which included oysters (which he felt were a bit "strong"). I enjoyed my fish. He enjoyed the rest of his lunch. I don't know if I would come here for dinner but a midday meal or snack & a beer would be ok.

1 Thank Jordan0501

“Just OK...”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

My husband & I had lunch at Griff's after a recommendation from a friend. He said they serve some of the best cioppino that he had ever eaten. On our visit, we tried the fish & chips and calamari & chips. I didn't care for the corn meal batter (I prefer beer batter). It was OK, but not great, and I thought the dishes were priced high for the quality. If you go, try the cioppino instead.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Soozesun
Trinidad, California
“Cute Place”
Reviewed January 18, 2014

Cute tiny restaurant on the dock where the fisherman are. Nothing fancy they had fresh petrale sole caught right there for dinner, baked potato and a salad with homemade pies.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank JasonRichie
Delta, British Columbia
“Fresh Fish”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

We found this place just by driving around and almost didn't stop in. We are so glad we did! The tiny restaurant has tons of character and great food. My halibut had just come in off of one of the boats and my husband had oysters. The food tasted great and the view of the ocean, just past the parking lot, was beautiful. The staff were all very friendly too. Prices were less than we expected. We even purchased some seafood from their display cases and cooked it up for dinner at our campsite that night.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank DekaGirl
Windsor, United Kingdom
“Good food and great coffee”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Griff's on the Dock was really easy to get to as we were staying at the Inn directly above the dock. The staff were friendly and the food was great. Everything normally caught fresh that day. After the meal we had a great tasting coffee certainly an excellent brew. Will go back when we are on the west coast of the U.S.

• Visited November 2012