“For a clean fairly inexpensive place to stay then this is it.”

Americas Best Value Inn - Phoenix / Ashland
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Phoenix
Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

A nice place. Friendly staff, clean room. Not a Hilton but neither is the price. Pet friendly. The only negative is it is close to the I5 freeway so some traffic noise is a consideration you might think about it didn't bother us. Close to both Ashland and Medford, Jacksonville also.

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank travelerdave007

Reviewed August 31, 2013

We stayed one night only on the way to Vancouver, WA. We did the right choice by choosing this hotel. Good value on the money, big and clean room, nice hot water, clean beds and linen. It's worth every dime we spent. We have stayed in many hotel rooms in their class and this one is the best. Owner is nice. I would recommend this everybody I know when they come to Medford, OR.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Martini B
Reviewed July 2, 2013

My wife and I were on a motorcycle trip down the Oregon coast to escape the pending NW heat wave. In southern Oregon we went inland to Grants Pass. The next morning we ate and packed up to leave. Got on the BMW and it would not start. Ended up getting it towed to the dealer in Medford, Oregon. The tow driver then dropped us off at America's Best Inn & Suites which is a mile from the dealer. After getting into the room we discovered the hard cases were locked and the key was back at the dealer. The owner of the Inn actually gave us the keys to her Honda van so we could take the cases back to the dealer and unlock them. Incredible generosity & kindness.
Our room was on the back side of the building. Clean with refrigerator, microwave, password protected internet, good air conditioning, flat screen T.V. and 2 queen beds. My wife enjoyed swimming in the pool. The cost was affordable. The free continental breakfast was good. There is some noise from I-5 out front but not so much if your room is on the back side of the building. The owners are exceptionally good people and deserve nothing less than a 10+ rating for the kindness they showed my wife and I.

Room Tip: Rooms on the east side are quieter. With the air conditioning on low you don't pick up any traff...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank MrMotoman
Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

We arrived at midnight and got one of the last 2 rooms. The front desk staff people were very friendly and accomodating. The room was very clean and a comfortable temperature (not the cheap motel stuffy or freezing issues we normally have). The healthy breakfast choices were very limited (fruit loops or frosted flakes) and the freeway is right there so pretty noisy and that's why we rate it an overall 4 instead of 5.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank PDXRB
Reviewed June 22, 2013

We stayed her one night while heading north to Washington. Nothing fancy but if you want a clean and maintained property this will fit the bill. Desk staff was very friendly. We slept in and didn't try the breakfast. I-5 is adjacent to the motel. I slept fine but my wife noticed the traffic noise. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank P R
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Stayed here for a whole month while dealing with my truck being in the shop.
The owners are so gracious and undrstanding, I was pleasantly surprised by their kindness as well as their availability to my every need.
Being a driver with my truck being in the shop getting worked on, they cattered to my basic shuttle needs form the bank, to the dealership, to walmart just to name a few.
The room was awesome and very clean, as well as the carpet, the comfort of the bed was absolutely up to par....Wouldn't think twice about staying there in the future.
Guess what? LOL, The Lady owner, Sandy, she shops at Macy's for her employees for surprise gifts, now who does that? LOL.
The RV'ers seem to love the place, as the hotel has an RV Resort behind it, their traffic in and out of the place was quite heavy, same goes for the mobile homes / campers.
I would recommend this hotel to anybody in search of a peaceful and relaxed stay!
By the way one of the front desk employees, the one resembling "Super Mario" , his name is Dameion....GREAT GUY with a Huge Heart!
This hotel/ Rv Resort also offers great discounts at surrounding restaurants!

Alex N.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
4  Thank Alexandre N
Reviewed September 22, 2012

I like my stays at this inn, i stay offten. its easy to get to from freeway,in-room fridg/micro come in handi-i like to stash my goodie there after visiting Harry&Davids,the owners who have always made my stays very comfortable and i like the idea that they even work there so this makes a nice customer relationship. some perks too-they are located one half mile from a great golf course a couple of wine tasting vineyards,a mexican restaurant & B.B.Q. house. this is my first & only review i've ever done, but i thought i just had to let others know about this place i found.hope you like it too!

Room Tip: the rooms good sized
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank richard u

Been to Americas Best Value Inn - Phoenix / Ashland? Share your experiences!