“Is now closed due to illness of owner”
Review of Roscoe's BBQ - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Roscoe's BBQ
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I hope that they will be able to reopen, because it was great BBQ, and great service. My prayers are with them.

Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

Went in late just to catch Karen Lovely and she did not disappoint. The food here is great and the atmosphere is super friendly. I have been many times, but Karen is such a great performer and on her way up, so to catch her in this small venue is a treat. The drink I had was yummy and my chair in the back comfortable for people watching as much as watching performances on the stage.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

Tried this little out of the way place, and was very pleased. Don't let the outside fool you or keep from going in. It kinda looks like its just a bar from the outside, but it is very family friendly inside. The food and service were top notch. We will be going back.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

We eat at Roscoe's every other month or so. Most of the time it is great. Sometimes they are out of key items on the menu or the meat tastes a little dry. So consistency could use some work. Still great, most the time. Worth a trip.

Reviewed August 28, 2012

I have a southern heritage and am very particular about my barbecue. In fact, hardly anything on the west coast passes for what I think of as barbecue, but Roscoe's is everything I expect to see and eat in a barbecue joint. All is good (and decent beers on tap), but I highly recommend the Cadillac pulled pork with the slaw on top!