Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM

Book in advance
from
$89.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Indigo Creek Outfitters
from $89.00
from $196.56
from $1,195.00
More Info
All reviews rafting trip rogue river upper klamath great trip white water longer trip bald eagles rapids blast crew fun whitewater paddling beginners excitement wildlife outing
Sort and selected filters
Sort Filter
Reviewed September 8, 2020 via mobile

It was my first time rafting so I thought it would be best to get my feet wet by doing the half day trip. Our call time was 8:15A and when we got there, Arden, our guide for the day got us our equipment, went over some safety instructions with us and moments after, we were on our way.

It took about 30 minutes to get to our destination and a couple of hours to finish.

Arden was a great guide and made the excursion much more enjoyable!

All around, this rafting experience was worth every penny and I would definitely recommend!! Hopefully I can return but do the full day next time.

What is also great is that they take pictures of you/your group and are available for digital download indefinitely (at no additional charge).

Reviewed September 8, 2020 via mobile

We had the most amazing trip!! Our guide was fantastic! She made our trip even more special then we thought it’d be. I dint think it would’ve been the same if we had a different guide. Much much much appreciation and thanks to her for everything! This was a first for my partner and two boys ages 8 and 10 and they will now be coming again for sure! We saw lots of birds, ducks, turtles and even a rare river otter! The rapids were awesome! I think there were at least 5 sets we went down and the boys were thrilled! What an amazing day and highlight of our trip to Oregon! We’ll be back!

Reviewed September 8, 2020 via mobile

We had a great day rafting with Aaron. He was an excellent guide. Our kids loved every moment of the Level 4’s and wanted more. They are totally hooked on the sport after this experience :)

Reviewed September 7, 2020

Arden was thorough, safe, informative, but mostly FUN! We had a mix of experienced and novice rafters, and all had a wonderful time.

Reviewed September 6, 2020 via mobile

We really enjoyed our rafting trip. Our guide, Will, was funny and personable. It was exactly as they described it on the website. The rapids are beautiful and there was never a moment we weren’t having fun. I really appreciated the pictures and how kind everyone was. It’s dangerous that we live so close because now we want to go all the time! I can’t recommend it highly enough!