Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM

Book in advance
from
$89.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Indigo Creek Outfitters
from $89.00
from $196.56
from $1,195.00
More Info
All reviews rafting trip rogue river upper klamath great trip white water longer trip bald eagles rapids blast crew fun whitewater paddling beginners excitement wildlife outing
Sort and selected filters
Sort Filter
Reviewed August 27, 2020

Rexcellent time . Professional, fun, safe. Our guide Aaron was terrific - clear instructions, good information about what we’re seeing, got us through the rapids with no problems. Also felt like they were on top of COVID safety measures. Highly recommend!

Reviewed August 26, 2020 via mobile

Took our 9 & 11 year old granddaughters on the half day Rogue River trip. We were apprehensive at first since we found out it finished with back to back Class 4 & 4+ rapids. The girls did their job and our guide, Aaron, was fantastic. Probably the most fun we've ever had. Magical day with all the baby fawns and blue herons out and about. Aaron gave us an amazing history lesson about the local area as we rafter the river and drive back and forth. I would give 10 stars if I could! One other unexpected perk was that they had a photographer at Nugget Falls to snap photos -- which were not only excellent, but FREE. Who does that?

Reviewed August 25, 2020

The whole family enjoyed our 1/2 day rafting trip with Indigo Creek Outfitters. Our guide was Aaron and he did a great job explaining the geography and spotting wildlife for us. They even had someone taking pictures along the way so we have lots of great memories of our experience on the river. My kids are 8, 11, and 12 and they all had a great time!

Reviewed August 24, 2020

The river was amazing, but even more so was our guide Arden, and the shuttler, Darby. They kept our 12 yo boy entertained on the shuttle rides (no small feat for a very talkative kiddo!) Arden knows that river, and all the fun folklore, inside and out and did a fantastic job getting us into all the right places for an exciting and safe ride. Even staring down the barrel of a class IV+ rapid, I felt 100% confident knowing as long as we did what she said, we'd be safe and have the ride of our lives! The lunch she prepared for us was also incredible - fresh fruit and veggies, hummus, meats and cheese - so good! Can't wait to go again!

Reviewed August 24, 2020

The Indigo Creek crew was phenomenal! I went as a kayaker with the DeReimer trip, but my family (dad and 2 adult brothers) were on the rafts. This is my second trip with them and each trip has been incredible.
The location is gorgeous and the crew is very knowledgeable thus making the logistics a breeze.
The food is OUTSTANDING! Big meals every time, all freshly prepared and very filling.
The crew was very safe given the outbreak and I felt like they took very good precautions regarding social distancing.
I cannot recommend Indigo Creek highly enough. I also cannot recommend the DeReimer Adventure Kayaking crew highly enough for world-class kayak instruction.

I went back and will keep coming back all for the Indigo Creek outfit. They know how to run these trips and are very skilled at making the most of your river time.