“Fun Old Fashion quality and service”
Review of Debby's Diner

Debby's Diner
Ranked #2 of 20 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

Fun fifties environment with great hamburgers and fries. A running juke box adds to the ambiance. An extensive menu with a wide variety. Very reasonable prices!

There are newer reviews for Debby's Diner

Reviewed April 12, 2014

We had been eating in Ashland and quite frankly I was enough of "tourist" fast food sandwiches for brunch. We came across Deby's Diner as we were driving into Medford to look for a good ole" fashioned American Breakfast. I loved the interior of this diner - clean, shiny and bustling with life. The service was great - we were given constant attention, our coffee was refilled without us having to ask, food was recommended and the waitresses were exceptionally friendly even though extremely busy. A great menu to choose from with everything imaginable on it. From savoury to sweet and finally a great homemade Dutch Apple Pie (missing in Ashland a place to sit, order and eat pie in actual fact a proper American Diner is missing). The best.... our food was great, good portions and excellent value for money. It was so good we went back a second time. Well done! The Zimbabweans...

Reviewed September 23, 2013

This little 50s retro diner was clean and obviously a popular spot. The service was very good and the portions were good sized and the food quality was very good and so was the service. I travel a lot and am not often impressed by a restaurant (fine dining or diner). This place I would put in my top 5 all time favorites overall and #1 for diners! It is a definite winner, I hope they keep up the effort.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

Everything was good; (sandwiches) just not extraordinary. My husband liked his french dip a lot. I'd go there again but not for the atmosphere.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

We really enjoyed our first time visiting Debby's new location. The 50's themed restaurant, reminiscent of the Happy Days TV show, was large, bright, clean, and cheerful. The menu was full of American diner items that one would find back in the 50's. There was alot of variety, many choices- the only problem is deciding what to order! Their wait staff was wonderful, an attentive and happy bunch who seemed to really enjoy working at this fun place. The old fashioned soda fountain near the entrance was beautiful. The place was busy during lunch time, testimony to its popularity. The retro decor was fun and of course there was a juke box to complete the scene. All 3 of us found the food very, very good, with plentiful portion sizes. Prices were in keeping with other comparable restaurants, I've posted a pic of our bill to provide a sample of the prices. There was even an outdoor eating area. If you enjoy a casual, well-priced, family restaurant with great personality and a happy feel about it, this is your place! Totally groovy, man!