“Yummm”

NutCakes
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Philomath
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

We walk our dog down to this little gem! The doughnuts are really good and with a cup of fresh brewed coffee... Ahh it's heaven!
Stop by on your way to the coast...too!

There are newer reviews for NutCakes

Reviewed April 11, 2013

So this was our second trip to this bakery and it was absolutely fantastic. The doughnuts are incredibly delicious and HUGE! Good thing I don't go through Philomath very often or I would be gaining some major weight. This time we got a blueberry fritter, an apple fritter, some buttermilk bars and a regular glazed....total for all this was only like $6. The muffins looked delicious and huge as well, but I went for the extra sugar :)

Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

We were on the way to visit my cousin in the hospital when we happened upon this place. The cup cakes and cookies were BOGO and so delicious!!! we bought 8 cupcakes, 2 cookies and 4 donuts before we left and shared with everyone! If you live in philomath or are just passing through I recommend this as a stop for pastry lovers all!

1  Thank Shannon E