“Ok!”

Motel 6 Pendleton, OR - West
Ranked #17 of 17 Hotels in Pendleton
Reviewed January 31, 2014 via mobile

The room was really dirty! This place seriously needs to be cleaned better.. Dirty bathrooms mildew in tubs and by toilets. Rooms smelled musty. Front desk was REALLY nice and helpful!! I was just passing though needed internet and a place to sit relax and do school.. Parking was ok kinda tight but I guess that's cuz we had a trailer. If these rooms would get cleaned better it'd be a lot nicer! I love Oregon it's beautiful! Always feel welcome! People are nice! Clean the rooms better please for the future!

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank Starburstkayla07
gmor109, Manager at Motel 6 Pendleton, OR - West, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2014

Dear Starbustkayla07,

Reviewed December 12, 2013

Nice motel with free breakfast for customers. The heater was not warm enough for me, think it was a heat pump maybe, just never got hot enough and I was very cold due to weather and the fact my heater didn't work in my truck. The dest clerk was nice and helpful.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo

Dear Dora.M,

Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

You get the room that is the furthest away from the front desk... At the back & in the basement. The Motel had very few guests so why couldn't we have a nicer room location I asked? Because of my little dog. The room smelled awful, like clean laundry left in the washer too long before drying... I carry Lysol spray & wipes at all times. ALL the calking around the tub was moldy. I layered Lysol wipes around the whole tub & sanitized the tub so I could have a shower. Bathroom floor absolutely filthy.... Sheets appeared clean but blankets & bedspread were old & worn. The coffee pot was black, dirty & old. Why when a new coffee pot can be bought for $15.? For the price of around $80. I was very disappointed. Breakfast was weak coffee & bear claws that have been around a while. Coffee cream was the milk for the cereal. Not recommending to anyone & would never stay there again!

Stayed: October 2013
gmor109, Manager at Motel 6 Pendleton, OR - West, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2013

Dear She Rascals,

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectation. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you have provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional for our guest in future.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

Cobwebs, flies, moths, and dust! Room was located around back in a dark and scary location with overgrown bushes and horrible parking. The security lock was about to come out of the door. I felt scared staying here and my husband dubbed it the "Bates Motel". We will NEVER stay here again, in fact we left before daylight!

Room Tip: Go elsewhere!!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear joey24rc

Reviewed August 13, 2013

Traveling to Washington from Utah we thought this would be a good place to stay for the night. Advertised as a two and a half star hotel, we were horrified when we got there and were led to a room on the outside of the complex that was dirty and the bathroom smelled disgusting. There was no parking in what looked like an unsafe area. We did not expect a first class hotel just somewhere clean to stay over night to continue our journey.
We asked for another room which was marginally better. Again the bathroom was not clean and we did not feel comfortable enough to shower in there.

Room Tip: Don't go here!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
or109, Manager at Motel 6 Pendleton, OR - West, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2013

Dear Elvira S,

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Came through on a motorcycle trip Was just staying over night and did not want to pay a lot.

Had a great sleep. The AC was noisy but drowned out any other noise. Beds were to my liking. Food was close.

Room Tip: It books up fast so book early.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Goven
Reviewed July 8, 2013

beds are very hard. rooms are either to cold or hot. the rooms were clean though. people were friendly. Needed updated. Wouldn't stay there again. Continental breakfast was cereal, donut & coffee. Not very good breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family